Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paypal is not giving me my money

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1 View Post
    All I can say is to contact them via phone since that is the one of the only ways of getting a quick answer. Emailing is no good, I sent a email and never even got a response after like 2 months.

The only other thing I can think is the "21 day hold" which you would have to take up with their support.
    Totally agree. Looks like you'll have to call them and speak to them in order to get anything out of them. I've had a similar problem previously and sending an email got me nowhere.

I wonder why Paypal does that.. Good thing that I don't have lots of money in my Paypal account, or else they would also limit it!

Quote Originally Posted by sidney View Post
    I wonder why Paypal does that.. Good thing that I don't have lots of money in my Paypal account, or else they would also limit it!
    I have also wondered that myself, I think it must be on some sort of basis where if you don't have much money going back and forth then they will limit you if a "suspicious payment comes into your account, I have a theory and that is that they just want to keep as much in your account as they possibly can so that they can continue to earn interest on it.

It seems like Paypal will keep a closer eye on you if you have large transactions going in and out on a daily basis. I think it's not a healthy business practice that they suspend or limit an account for a specific period and use the money from that account to gain more profit without informing the owner of the account. The least they can do is keeping the users informed of what happened instead of just limiting the account out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sidney View Post
    More than likely the case as a matter of fact, I'm worried about anything larger than $50 entering my account to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tersuss View Post
    More than likely the case as a matter of fact, I'm worried about anything larger than $50 entering my account to be honest.
    I never had anything more than that coming in but reading the forums I am really going to be careful about any kind of larger sum coming through!