Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal is not giving me my money

Unregistered Guest

Oh my goodness - where to start? Suffice to say our account has been limited and PayPal have 4,500 of money our clients have paid to my company. We have received no reason for this, only speculation about why it might be the case from customer 'service'. Despite repeated requests, nobody has called me back.

All I can say is to contact them via phone since that is the one of the only ways of getting a quick answer. Emailing is no good, I sent a email and never even got a response after like 2 months.

The only other thing I can think is the "21 day hold" which you would have to take up with their support.

Thats their diabolical scheme to hamper the little man, we basically have no rights in their eyes, wish someone would just run them out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PayPal are scum and only refunded me when I quoted the law to them stating that I was a consumer rights solicitor. I'm not. I lied, but I got my money back
    Haha! I like this. Might try it next time and see how it goes. Only problem is, I know zilch about the law.

What did they say they think is the problem? Maybe try to call them again in the hopes to get someone else on the phone? They should be able to give you a reason why they closed your account, it is listed in their systems so everyone at Paypal will be able to tell you.
    Just call them again.

I once had $134.67 in my Paypal account, but I could not get it out to save my life. I literally had to make another account and all that money was lost.

So many horror stories in this thread. Its amazing they continue to get away with it.

The best option is to call their support team. It might help but then again, Once the holds are put in place they are very reluctant to remove them.

Hope everyone gets their money eventually!

Thumbs down Paypal holding funds

Another deeply annoying thing about paypal. Them holding my funds that I have earned, due to security issues, even though my account is verified. After some research I have found
    that they do it to gain interest on our funds. Not at all bothered by the inconvenience it causes the customer.

Get a friend to leave you some feedback. That will help you greatly. I really recommend that you look into talking to customer service as well.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my goodness - where to start? Suffice to say our account has been limited and PayPal have 4,500 of money our clients have paid to my company. We have received no reason for this, only speculation about why it might be the case from customer 'service'. Despite repeated requests, nobody has called me back.
    There is a standard hold they put on accounts sometimes and limit your account. Customer service can be rough but don't give up.