Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal is not giving me my money

Shaw Guest

Default Paypal is not giving me my money

Received payment from buyer of some items I was selling on ebay (not an insignificant sum).
    Paypal UK are now holding the funds so I can't access them. I had to email my side of the story (I didn't have a clue what was going on) on the 4th of July and it's now the 15th and haven't heard a word.

Unregistered Guest

maybe they have implemented the 21 day hold. has the buyer received the item? Did you provide tracking information?

nanci Guest

yeah be sure to ask that your buyers to leave you feedback because that usually helps with the release of your funds. I have pre written notes I put in with every order asking politely for the buyer to leave me feedback.

janette Guest

I am new to paypal and ebay. Like most people I wonder how they expect you to keep shipping product when they don't release your money. I am disabled and started this to help with income. It's great to see you've made money, it would be better if you could access it

Unregistered Guest

had 200 in my accounts and the fuckers limited my account even tho i was verified and when i asked why i got limited they wouldnt give me a reason! FUCK PAYPAL

Unregistered Guest

PayPal are scum and only refunded me when I quoted the law to them stating that I was a consumer rights solicitor. I'm not. I lied, but I got my money back

Unregistered Guest

Paypal account access was limited because I would not refund an eBay buyer 36.00GBP until my sale was returned. Buyer made serious complaint to Paypal, and 50 days after the sale Paypal limited my account with 347GBP on hold. I must wait 180 before Paypal will release my funds. The limitation cannot be appealed against!!

Carl Guest

My Paypal account has been limited for 180 day's today!

I wouldn't mind but the 352 in my Paypal was added to pay for special clothes for my newborn son, he has an extreme skin disorder, the clothes stop him from
    scratching to the point of him getting no sleep,bleeding and getting horrific infections infections.

I honestly don't know what to do! Rocking him only helps temporarily!

Unregistered Guest

pay-pal limited my account because they claim it is linked to other accounts, i have no idea what they are talking about, and they will not give me a direct reason, they are holding 700.00 of my money which i can not withdrawn

Unregistered Guest

I have been having trouble with PayPal for almost 2 months, they put limitations on my account and now say they can hold my 679.40 for up to 180 days for no reason that I can tell or at least they never give a good reason for that matter the same reason...