Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: international merchant account (for India)

  1. #1
    gyan Guest

    Default international merchant account (for India)

    I look everywhere and all merchant accounts are for US only and say I need to have SSN, my company is registered in Delaware but I don't have SSN I am in India. How do I get merchant account?

  2. #2
    Mattihas Guest

    Default

    I have business in the US but only ITIN no SSN and I got a merchant account through free-merchant.com they have a program for international accounts and for merchants without a SSN

  3. #3
    gyan. Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattihas View Post
    I have business in the US but only ITIN no SSN and I got a merchant account through free-merchant.com they have a program for international accounts and for merchants without a SSN
    do you know if they work with high risk accounts like tech support?

  4. #4
    Mattihas. Guest

    Default

    yes they work with tech support businesses

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    what about a reserve, is that required? all international programs that I have contacted so far requires me to put down a reserve and I just don't have that kind of capital right now. Thanks in advance

  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    they don't require a reserve but the payout is a little slower then for US accounts

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they don't require a reserve but the payout is a little slower then for US accounts
    that's pretty cool any company I have come across asks for at least a 20% reserve which I don't have and can't afford. Thanks for the info!

  8. #8
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    that's pretty cool any company I have come across asks for at least a 20% reserve which I don't have and can't afford. Thanks for the info!
    avoid any company that wants a reserve, it is hard to get back that money at least in my experience.

  9. #9
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    does this service provide an API?

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    yes comes with the gateway

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •