Thread: Restricted indefinitely from selling

Default Restricted indefinitely from selling

My eBay account is currently restricted indefinitely from selling. Does that mean there is still a chance I can get back to selling?

I was selling items that thousands of other sellers are selling. eBay never gave me warning that my listings could get my account restricted indefinitely. Why did they only target me, I had no disputes, complaints, claims, chargebacks, it was all good.

What is their reasoning for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesenian View Post
    My eBay account is currently restricted indefinitely from selling. Does that mean there is still a chance I can get back to selling?

I was selling items that thousands of other sellers are selling. eBay never gave me warning that my listings could get my account restricted indefinitely. Why did they only target me, I had no disputes, complaints, claims, chargebacks, it was all good.
    I have a few questions

-What were you selling?
    -Did your title go against the rules
    -Was it a virtual good?

It's hard to say why unless you answer either the first or third question. Because if it's a virtual good they don't support that trading. If it's something you aren't allowed to sell it should be obvious why they ended the listing.

Have you tried contacting them for a reason for this? They will answer these kinds of questions.

Yeah you definitely need to find out why they banned you.

indefinitely implies that it won't be unbanned actually, did you contact them and ask what the matter was? you should find out.

Most likely never, as you've mentioned indefinitely which means until E-bay decides to lift the suspension.