Thread: [Advice Needed] Best Seller Protection to Sell Online Services with Paypal

Unregistered Guest

Default [Advice Needed] Best Seller Protection to Sell Online Services with Paypal

I will begin the Sell Internet Services online soon with paypal and I would like to know what is the best protection I can get , do or make to not get in trouble , dispute or chargeback .

I will sell my services to create website , website design , Blog Creation , Backlinking ect ...

This is not like Virtual Goods , I can user a services to upload them to get protection .

What should I do ?

Thanks

beenthere Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will begin the Sell Internet Services online soon with paypal and I would like to know what is the best protection I can get , do or make to not get in trouble , dispute or chargeback .

I will sell my services to create website , website design , Blog Creation , Backlinking ect ...

This is not like Virtual Goods , I can user a services to upload them to get protection .

What should I do ?

Thanks
    DO NOT USE PAYPAL TO SELL ANYTHING YOU DON'T SHIP WITH A TRACKING NUMBER AND A SIGNATURE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. Even then it's risky to use paypal. If you have a business spend a few dollars a month on a real merchant account instead and know that you have actual protection as a seller.

Unregistered Guest

even heard the expression When in doubt throw it out? If you are all ready questioning the safety of using paypal then go with your gut and don't use them. It's not worth the risk of not getting paid for the service you provide.

Unregistered Guest

there is always the risk of chargebacks when you accept credit or debit card payments. But with most payment services you have the right to fight those chargebacks, not with paypal. As a seller you will lose any chargeback through paypal as they don't fight it for you or provides you with the opportunity to fight it yourself.