Thread: paypal is limiting every new account i create

Unregistered Guest

Default paypal is limiting every new account i create

hello,

i'm selling items on ebay. but since last weekend, paypal is closing all new accounts i create instantly when they recieve money. why they do this? are they checking my ip ore hardware-id's? I cannot make any more money.

Unregistered Guest

yes Paypal checks your IP address so that is why every new account you create gets shut down, you can see how to get around that in this free ebook [url=http://www.screw-paypal.com/toolkit_2011.html]Toolkit Pro[/url]

They will eventually catch up with you specially with the details you input.

Why do you keep creating new accounts? I've had the same Paypal account for 10 years. What did you do to lose your Paypal account?
    Paypal keeps limiting the new accounts because you are selling on eBay and they have to protect the buyers from you. If they didn't, anyone could sell defective/fake/nonexistent items and then disappear and make a new Paypal account.

Yeah, no doubt they're not too happy that you keep making new accounts. If they're not tracking your IP they're probably noticing the similarities in the information you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSAPA View Post
    Why do you keep creating new accounts? I've had the same Paypal account for 10 years. What did you do to lose your Paypal account?
    Paypal keeps limiting the new accounts because you are selling on eBay and they have to protect the buyers from you. If they didn't, anyone could sell defective/fake/nonexistent items and then disappear and make a new Paypal account.
    I agree with this.

You have to be doing something very wrong. Otherwise you would not need to create a new account. I am willing to bet your primary account was limited, and has a negative balance.

I have no idea why you keep creating new accounts. They are going to know it's you once you enter your information.
    It's just business!

Never ever keep money in a paypal account. your asking to get it in the ass. I have had to do so many charge backs with my credit card company that I am done with trying to do it by the book. Every time I think they have stopped this crap set up a new account they do the same shit. I just had 157 dollars limited until I send in a copy of my DL, SS card and utility bill and get a land line so they can verify my address by that method. I just did a charge back on several purchases to get my money back and they can go pound sand. I will only use them as a guest payment. I also blocked ebay from charging on my CC to pay for any listings I have created. They cause me this much trouble I will not pay them at all. Screw ebay and paypal. Musk created one big POS.

to the OP: simply try not to use any details you used in your previous blocked account. while keeping surname real. use real address, but different from yours? also use another portable browser without cookies and history saving just for accessing paypal and such things. That browser will connect to internet thru so called [URL="http://cashbb.com/buying-selling-trading/8474-ip-address-proxy-access-paypal-other-sensitive-services.html"]proxy IP[/URL]. also add bank account and cc new, not one you already used in PP. thats my advice, im not sure if its all correct and safe.
    CashBB.com - money forum
    InternetLifeForum - webmaster, internet user forum