Thread: How much money?

GiGi Guest

Default How much money?

I am a complete newbie to PayPal. I have a question for anyone who can answer. How much money can I keep in an unverified account before it starts causing problems for me? I don't want to lose the money that I have earned, but I don't have a credit card or banking account at this time to connect to the account.

weedluv Guest

Default not a lot

Quote Originally Posted by GiGi View Post
    I am a complete newbie to PayPal. I have a question for anyone who can answer. How much money can I keep in an unverified account before it starts causing problems for me? I don't want to lose the money that I have earned, but I don't have a credit card or banking account at this time to connect to the account.
    did you see the page in paypal were they say you can have payments stopped at anytime if you have less that 100 feedback and 100 sales in ebay , so there is a 95 % chance your first transaction will be stoped ,

weedluv Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara Taniqua View Post
    PayPal's Web Payments Standard service hosts the processing on PayPal servers. Merchants add buttons on their order forms that link the customer to PayPal, which performs the credit card processing and returns the customer to the merchant's site with an approval or denial.
    that has nothing to do with what he is asking lol