Thread: Frozen negative account affect for household

NarkedOffSteve Guest

Default Frozen negative account affect for household

I have a frozen negative account following a dispute with a Seller, not as described kind of dispute which I see all through these forums. I have already cancelled my cards and stopped the direct debit agreement with my bank, so now looking forward to the debt collection agencies.

I am resigned to lose my Ebay and Paypal account which strangely I am happy about reading some of these stories, however my girlfriend and daughters, who have Ebay / Paypal use different bank acounts, all linked to the same address are a bit concerned.

Have Ebay / Paypal ever frozen other accounts in the same household?

I will never deal with Ebay or Paypal again so don't care about what they do to my account.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NarkedOffSteve View Post

Have Ebay / Paypal ever frozen other accounts in the same household?
    Yes they do this ALL the time, be sure that they don't have any money in their Paypal accounts that way no money will be held if it happens.

Ross . Guest

I had a dispute with eBay. Paypal called me the next week and suspended me for life. They then threw my wife off for have the same information as me. I've now lost over $10K a year for 3 years. I pay people half the money to sell on eBay for me because the charges are so high.