Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: different funding source

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation

I only have my bank account linked that way I know where my funds will be taken from. You can't trust paypal to get it right so don't give them the option to mess it up.

Unregistered Guest

I can no longer use my credit card I had linked because it was involved in a chargeback dispute, Paypal said I have to use a different card, I don't have a different card and I am NOT giving them access to my bank account. Too dangerous.

Unregistered Guest

paypal keeps taking money from my bank account despite me having my credit card listed as my primary funding source.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    paypal keeps taking money from my bank account despite me having my credit card listed as my primary funding source.
    check your account settings and check them often because for me the primary funding source keeps changing back to my bank account "all by it self all the time" some how and I want to use my credit card. I think paypal changes it automatically to avoid the credit card processing fees.

Unregistered Guest

check your account settings and check them often because for me the primary funding source keeps changing back to my bank account "all by it self all the time" some how and I want to use my credit card. I think paypal changes it automatically to avoid the credit card processing fees.
    same thing happens to me too and I keep getting the NSF charges from the bank despite specifying with paypal to charge my cc. They are ignorant idiots over at paypal.

Unregistered Guest

For the last two months , my paypal account has taken my monthly selling fees ( from ebay ) out of my bank account , instead of my paypal account . This has caused my to have overdrafts twice . And of course , that is never there fault . Avoid both ebay and paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

cleaned out my bank account by charging me 6 times for the same one item. Not only did they over charge me by processing the same payment 6 times instead of one time. They shouldn't have touched my bank account to begin with. I have my credit card listed as my preferred funding source.

Unregistered Guest

cleaned out my bank account by charging me 6 times for the same one item. Not only did they over charge me by processing the same payment 6 times instead of one time. They shouldn't have touched my bank account to begin with. I have my credit card listed as my preferred funding source.
    you need to update this for EVERY purchase you make or paypal will change it back to bank account to avoid paying credit card processing fees.

Unregistered Guest

you need to update this for EVERY purchase you make or paypal will change it back to bank account to avoid paying credit card processing fees.
    leave it o paypal to make our lives complicated and miserable, they drained my bank account and caused over $200 in NSF fees for me (which my bank later returned). The kicker is that I had the money in my PAYPAL account but they took it from my bank account instead where I didn't have enough to cover the purchase

That makes me so angry! I have paid countless overdrafts because Paypal didn't use the proper funding option. How greedy!