Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: different funding source

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    old paypal employee Guest

Default different funding source

paypal will not really inform the customers that the system will use a different funding source like their bank account. most of the customers would like to use their credit card instead. banks will now charge overdraft charges and paypal is taking a credit for that from banks..money strategy..they're working not for the interest of people, but for themselves.

Unregistered Guest

well that explains it. Will be closing my account immediately. Don't have to put up with this crap from paypal. Had 3 NSF charges in the last month because paypal took money from my bank account instead of my credit card

Neil Guest

deducted from bank account when should have form a credit card triggering a insuff fee that my bank is now demanding that I pay. This is paypal's fault not mine and I am not paying. The bank can go after paypal to collect their money.

Fabian_776 Guest

Paypal has the worst customer service. Paypal refuse to set a credit card as a default account, and will do anything to use bank account as the funding source.

Unregistered Guest

Actually those over draft fees and insufficient funds fees are just for the bank, paypal gains nothing on that, get your fact straighten up first. I work in a bank, in case your wondering why I know

Dora Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually those over draft fees and insufficient funds fees are just for the bank, paypal gains nothing on that, get your fact straighten up first. I work in a bank, in case your wondering why I know
    But paypal is saving money by taking money directly from a bank account instead of having to pay for the processing fees involved with a credit card so there is a BIG reason they "randomly" change your funding source to bank account instead of a cc and it is to benefit paypal and noone else

Unregistered Guest

For the last two months , my paypal account has taken my monthly selling fees ( from ebay ) out of my bank account , instead of my paypal account . This has caused my to have overdrafts twice . And of course , that is never there fault . Avoid both ebay and paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

cleaned out my bank account by charging me 6 times for the same one item. Not only did they over charge me by processing the same payment 6 times instead of one time. They shouldn't have touched my bank account to begin with. I have my credit card listed as my preferred funding source.

Unregistered Guest

cleaned out my bank account by charging me 6 times for the same one item. Not only did they over charge me by processing the same payment 6 times instead of one time. They shouldn't have touched my bank account to begin with. I have my credit card listed as my preferred funding source.
    you need to update this for EVERY purchase you make or paypal will change it back to bank account to avoid paying credit card processing fees.

Unregistered Guest

you need to update this for EVERY purchase you make or paypal will change it back to bank account to avoid paying credit card processing fees.
    leave it o paypal to make our lives complicated and miserable, they drained my bank account and caused over $200 in NSF fees for me (which my bank later returned). The kicker is that I had the money in my PAYPAL account but they took it from my bank account instead where I didn't have enough to cover the purchase