Thread: Paypal alt to ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ally Guest

Default Paypal alt to ebay

After selling for 8 years and selling over a quarter of a million in products on ebay, my paypal account was frozen because I exceeded my low stars rating on ebay. Since they keep an entire year's worth of ratings and don't remove any low ratings for a year, I am now expected to wait 21 days for any funds from sales on my ebay account sent to my paypal account linked. I have removed my listings from the site. This is total bs. Does anyone know of other ways to accept payments on ebay without having to use paypal? And would those funds be put on hold as well like with paypal?

I have been using MerchantInc for over a year to sell on ebay and it's been great. No hold or delays in getting your money and it goes directly in to your checking account so you don't have to transfer. No holds and no middle account like paypal.

Syl Guest

Paypal just limited my account and I am having one of my best months selling and now they are going to hold my money for 180 days. There was absolutely no reason for them to limit my account and putting a stop to my business. I am looking into getting a merchant account asap but how would I link that to my ebay account?