Thread: Buying Pre November 2007 eBay Accounts!!

pre2007buyer Guest

Lightbulb Buying Pre November 2007 eBay Accounts!!

i am looking for ebay accounts that where registered prior november 2007. i will pay up to $100 dollars on some accounts and lowest prices i will pay for accounts are $40-50 dollars.

Please email me at [email]oscarsanchez72@email.com[/email]

I have been buying accounts on another website for months now. i have about 12 pre 2007 ebay accounts now and would like to have 30.

oscarsanchez72@email.com

golfcart3674 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pre2007buyer View Post
    i am looking for ebay accounts that where registered prior november 2007. i will pay up to $100 dollars on some accounts and lowest prices i will pay for accounts are $40-50 dollars.

I have been buying accounts on another website for months now. i have about 12 pre 2007 ebay accounts now and would like to have 30.

oscarsanchez72@email.com
    Hi sent you an email from [email]golfcart3674@aol.com[/email] hope you get it I have 100 of these buyers accounts that im trying to sell, only reason im selling them is because i need the money to rent a house other wise i would hang on to them. Will You buy all of them?

golfcart3674 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pre2007buyer View Post

oscarsanchez72@email.com

Hi just wanted to let you know i sent ya a email i have 100 of these accounts for sale [email]golfcart3674@aol.com[/email]

chaching Guest

May I ask what's the big deal with accounts registered prior november 2007? Aren't all accounts the same thing???
    Thanks