3 27.27%
  • Maybe

1 9.09%
  • Not hardly

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop complaining about ebay and look here

Default I see your point but consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by No Pal of Mine View Post
    By offering paypal as a payment option, aren't you supporting the juggernaut you hope to contend with?

Best of luck on your new venture, but I for one, won't support any site that is paypal-friendly. IMO, a true ebay alternative needs to operate completely on it's own - including how it arranges payments. Even ebay flourished without Paypal and actually opposed it at one time (before they monopolized it).
    Not everyone is upset with PayPal and its practices. There will always be those hardcore buyers/sellers and the causal buyer/seller that still prefer PayPal. From a business perspective not offering PayPal as an option, I would be shooting myself in the foot. We do offer other alternatives like Amazon and Google Checkout.
    I hope you change your mind about supporting the site. Thanks for your feedback.
    Take care my friend.

dagaul Guest

The problem with many auction alternatives to eBay is they have a fight on their hands getting and maintaining traffic

Default Correct

Quote Originally Posted by dagaul View Post
    The problem with many auction alternatives to eBay is they have a fight on their hands getting and maintaining traffic
    Other website have relied on word of mouth to help boost traffic and we do to to a certain extent. But I believe that it is the responsibility of the company to send relevant traffic to the website and be able to maintain that traffic. That's what we plan to do. All that we ask our users to do is to remain patient with us and you will definitely reap the benefits.

Default 256 bit Security added

We have now added data encryption during your logon process and other areas where sensitive data is access or transfered.

Thanks again for everyone support. we now have over 1200 members and counting

Default We just gave away $100 in cash!!

Jewelrymandave just won $100. The more items your post the greater your odds are to win. MVPTraders now has over 7000 members and growing quickly each day. Start posting your items today!

Thanks to everyone who has support us.

Quote Originally Posted by mwebber473 View Post
    I heard it all when it comes to eBay but not many of you are will to take the chance on another venue. I've created a site that I believe is a least worth looking at. I have free listing, live chat, no more then 3% end of auction fees. No credit card needed for registration or before selling. This site is very versatile for both buyer and seller. We are added some more features which should be completed by month's end.

eBay won't be taken down until we heavily start support another viable auction site. Please goto [url=http://www.mvptraders.com]MVPTraders[/url]. You really won't get a feel of what this site has to offer until you register and browse the seller features.

I hope you enjoy it you can send you feedback here or directly on the site. Thanks for your support.
    Ebay will not be taken down because people keep insisting on trying to make new accounts when they have been banned. Taking into consideration all the people who get banned for nothing and then the people who got banned for something. If they stopped opening new account Ebay and paypal woud soon disappear. Paypal has got to be going soon simply because of their bare faced cheek when you talk to them. I would never ever give paypal the satisfaction of taking the piss out of me. After thinking through how else to make money online I decided to try [URL="http://forex-reviews-news.blogspot.com"]forex[/URL] and I make alot more money now

empresdeb Guest

I just joined MVPT, it looks good, must admit that I had to contact you as the register link was not readily obvious to me but what's new? The answer came quickly, thanks, I'm in. I agree, we can sit around and whine or take action.
    Question. Anyway to download former customers' database? It would be a great way to market your new site

Default Our new site!!

We have launched another site. This site has a clean interface with easy navigation We are asking everyone to help us test it by registering and posting items for sale, job offers, personals, etc.. Your feedback as always is very important to us. We hope you enjoy it!

[url=http://classifieds.mvptraders.com/]Best Listings Site on the Web![/url]

LukeStarKiller Guest

I do not see any alternative coming along that will replace eBay. Sellers go where the buyers go and like it or not, the buyers go to eBay.

In order for a site to cast a shadow over eBay, you have to convince the buyers they should use that website. But why should they? They have NO reason to use another site. They do not give a rat's ass about their treatment towards sellers and the high fees. The only way you can possibility do it is to promise lower prices, since fees are lower. Try to convince them that as buyers, they're often paying higher prices due to fees.

But still, they do not care.

I also have to say that may "alternative" sites often seem too "layed back" in their attempts to not try and be another eBay. Most of the sites I've seen are wastelands of bootleg trash and all the misfits who really do rip people off on eBay flock to them.

Default Thanks for joining

We hope everyone is enjoying our new site. To thank everyone for supporting us we are giving new users a free upgrade to our gold membership. So stop when you get a chance and register. [url=http://classifieds.mvptraders.com/]MVPTraders[/url]