• Not hardly

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop complaining about ebay and look here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stop complaining about ebay and look here

I heard it all when it comes to eBay but not many of you are will to take the chance on another venue. I've created a site that I believe is a least worth looking at. I have free listing, live chat, no more then 3% end of auction fees. No credit card needed for registration or before selling. This site is very versatile for both buyer and seller. We are added some more features which should be completed by month's end.

eBay won't be taken down until we heavily start support another viable auction site. Please goto [url=http://www.mvptraders.com]MVPTraders[/url]. You really won't get a feel of what this site has to offer until you register and browse the seller features.

I hope you enjoy it you can send you feedback here or directly on the site. Thanks for your support.

jsmith Guest

Default Not Bad

This site looks typical until you register like you said. The skype integration was a good idea! I will register just to support your effort. In order for this to work you will need allot more support. The forum is good as well I see you went with vBulletin. There might have been some better choices to make than vBulletin but it still looks good.

I believe if you stick with it this will be a much better eBay alternative than most sites I've seen.

BigTim Guest

Default Very Good

This is actually a decent site to my surprise. I've seen my share of auctions sites and I believe this has a legitimate shot of actually being very big. I see that you've taken the time to add your own customization to to it which is always good thing. I hope you get the support you need for the site. I've seen sites come and go due to lack of traffic.

I will give you a try I have nothing to lose.

Shot&PdOn Guest

Thumbs up Wish you LUCK!!

I've registered. Looks like you may have the start of something there. Hope it does a whole lot better than other sites that have come and gone recently. Boy would I love for this to work and be able to kiss Ebay goodbye for good!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shot&PdOn View Post
    I've registered. Looks like you may have the start of something there. Hope it does a whole lot better than other sites that have come and gone recently. Boy would I love for this to work and be able to kiss Ebay goodbye for good!
    I want to thank you for your support. Please let your friends know about the site. So we can all say bye bye ebay.

Default New Feature-Transfer your Ebay rating.

MVPTraders just added a feature that will allow you to transfer your rating from eBay, Amazon, Yahoo and other sites directly into your profile. Thanks to everyone who registered! I really appreciate it. We are working hard to ensure everyone enjoys the site.

Default Thanks for registering

There have been quite a few people registering especially this month. We need more sellers so if you have anything at all that you would like to post please do so.

Thanks again for your support.

Default What a month!!

July has been a very good month for MVPTraders quite of few people have registered. Most seem to be people wanting to buy something but it's a start. When need more sellers will to post items there are buyers waiting to buy!!

Default What payment options are available?

Many people have complained about PayPal and their unfair practices this why we offer Amazon, Google Checkout and others as an option for the seller to make online transactions.

Default I see you point but consider this

Quote Originally Posted by No Pal of Mine View Post
    By offering paypal as a payment option, aren't you supporting the juggernaut you hope to contend with?

Best of luck on your new venture, but I for one, won't support any site that is paypal-friendly. IMO, a true ebay alternative needs to operate completely on it's own - including how it arranges payments. Even ebay flourished without Paypal and actually opposed it at one time (before they monopolized it).
    Not everyone is turned off by PayPal and their practices. There will still be hardcore buyers/sellers as well as casual buyers/sellers who will still prefer to use PayPal. So, from a business perspective I need to still have that option available for those that want it, I would be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't. As I mentioned before we offer PayPal alternatives for those that want it.

I do hope you reconsider supporting the site. Thanks again for the feedback.

Take my friend.