Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I get my money?

I have both a merchant account and a paypal account- I have neve had funds held at either. With my merchant account the money is directly deposited into my personal checking account minus their fees. With paypal my money is easily used using my paypal debit card.

Any luck with this? Contacting customer service is definitely the way to go, once again. I would really recommend that you also contact your bank so that they can support you through this situation. Good luck.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by warmweatherwoman View Post
    I have both a merchant account and a paypal account- I have neve had funds held at either. With my merchant account the money is directly deposited into my personal checking account minus their fees. With paypal my money is easily used using my paypal debit card.
    Me too. Whenever I get money in my Paypal account, I just use it for purchases that I would normally pay with my credit card.
    I have withdrawn money from Paypal a few times but now I just let it sit there and use it for payments.

PayPal can't hold funds in a Merchant account. I would definitely recommend one!

The majority of merchants world-wide are now accepting these cards(credit and debit) because of the benefits of a merchant account, and to maintain your business competitive edge, you should accept plastic too.

They CAN hold money, but it is extremely rare and difficult for them to do. It can also put them in a serious legal liability.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

You can charge a small processing fee to your buyers to offset the cost of the merchant fee. A lot of the coffee stands I go to charge 25 cents for running my card and it is not a big deal to the customer.