Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebays for sale!

Annie Guest

Sorry I can only find details above for you supplying Ebay account, I cannot find details of paypal account ? Did you email me?

Annie Guest

Can i pay into your bank account? Can you set up an australian verified paypal account as well to match the ebay account?

tritrading Guest

Default Ebay Security Screening?

If one were to purchase an USA ebay account from you since it has been not used in a while doesnt ebay take you through a series of security screenings to ensure that you are the person whose name is on the account? If so then what sort of other pertinent information do you provide other than just the ebay user name and password?

thanks!

Annie Guest

What methods of payments do you accept?

Default Best seller of accounts

Awsome ebay account seller.Fast delivery of product.Kind ,fast replys.
    Best deal around.Try and get a pre 1107 account you can use with ebay and merchant acccount and not have to fax ebay,so cheap,with feedback!
    Others charge 150.00 to 200.00+ for this type of account.Buy with confidence
    from this seller.rating : 10 of 10 !!!

screwpaypal Guest

Excellent Seller, i purchased a high feedback account and it was delivered quick, he helped me with all my questions.
    Highly recommend this guy!

starquest52 Guest

"If one were to purchase an USA ebay account from you since it has been not used in a while doesnt ebay take you through a series of security screenings to ensure that you are the person whose name is on the account? If so then what sort of other pertinent information do you provide other than just the ebay user name and password?"
    Actually no they do not, but i supply all necessary info for the account transfer.

"What methods of payments do you accept?"
    I can accept payments from WU, Xoom, or moneygram

RSATim Guest

Default ebay account

Hello,
    I am interested in an ebay account. I have my own paypal and credit card. But I am SA resident and staying at the moment in Germany with no own address. So I need an account, where ebay would not ask for a permanent resident address. And I want to sell, so the account should have Seller status.
    With kind regards,
    T.Heimann

starquest52 Guest

RSATim are you looking for a german account or an SA account?

dude102 Guest

I'm looking for an ebay account that has at least 40 feedbacks. PM me if you have one.