Thread: Victimized because a man with 2 feedbacks

BindyBop Guest

Default Victimized because a man with 2 feedbacks

This is an ebay problem. I have a 99.6% feedback rating, 4.7 and above dsr, high policy compliance, account is current, bronze powerseller, etc etc and they have indefinatly suspended my account which has sold 100's of thousands of dollars in goods over the last 8 years. I feel like after 8 years of honorable service I am being victimized because a man with 2 feedback attacked me with negative feedback. There is no reasoning with ebay and I am at my wits end. What should I do?

Nick Guest

It doesn't matter to ebay if you are a long time loyal user or someone that just joined to scam people. They will look at the two of you the exact same way. It's horrible the way they'll just "throw you away" after 8 years without giving you a chance.

Have you ever thought of selling from your own website, that might be an option and you'll save money by not having to pay all the fees to eBay.

Stitch Guest

I Downloaded the free ebook on this site and it had some info on how to get back on ebay after being suspended. you may want to check it out. You could try and call eBay to see what's needed to lift the suspension but that may just add on to your frustration.

amy Guest

PayPal has suspended most of my money and is refunding customers who are satisfied with their products because my eBay account got suspended and they will not tell me why. They said it is for the protection of the safety of the investigation both times I called trying to get answers. I have 100% positive feedback and have been a member since 2005 and all of a sudden I am blocked and not given any answers. This has been my only source of income for a long time and now I am not knowing if I am still going to have a job or what is going on.

WD3zoom Guest

I purchased a scooter engine on Ebay. I paid through PayPal. The guy cut off the exhaust to ship it (not supposed to do that) making the exhaust unusable. I contact Ebay only to be told that because I had a few, rightful, small dollar claims my ebay buyer protection had been removed. This was news to me especially since the auction states that the purchase would be covered under Ebay buyer protection. I am being told they won't help me. We'll see about that. If they don't I will sue.

kenoy67 Guest

ebay is crap and treat their sellers like we are scum. I sold an item to a buyer on ebay, she claimed the item was broken so filed a not as described case. Ebay chose to side with the buyer and refunded her. I got my item back and it works like it did before i sent it. Now ebay are trying to get the full refunded ammount back from me, for their mistake and to make things worse they havnt refunded my fee's and see it as acceptable to charge me again for the fee's. Paying 4 lots of fees for such a shit service..

Unregistered Guest

Nothing to horrendous other than getting very unfairly negged last year destroying my long worked for 100% Feedback rating. It is so unfair and weighted against the
    seller. Earlier last year I was very unfairly negged by a brand new,
    poorly English spoken buyer who had no experience of how eBay works
    including resolution of matters & feedback. I was accused of something which was untrue and given no chance to sort the problem out before being 'negged'. Negative feedback will now of course affected a sellers opportunity to sell the 'Best Match' search option. With this situation last year had to keep phoning the buyer and grovel to get the negative feedback removed. Customer services would do nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WD3zoom View Post
    I purchased a scooter engine on Ebay. I paid through PayPal. The guy cut off the exhaust to ship it (not supposed to do that) making the exhaust unusable. I contact Ebay only to be told that because I had a few, rightful, small dollar claims my ebay buyer protection had been removed. This was news to me especially since the auction states that the purchase would be covered under Ebay buyer protection. I am being told they won't help me. We'll see about that. If they don't I will sue.
    It's unfortunate that happened to you. So many buyers are abusing buyer protection and using it to steal items, that it's causing buyers with real complaints like you to lose their buyer protection. It sucks that a few thieves making false claims are causing legitimate buyers to get ripped off.

Have they given you details into anything you can do to remove the suspension?
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

That's what E-bay does, they rip off sellers and customers alike, so the best thing we can do is to boycott.