Thread: Appealing again fraudulent refund?

Default Appealing again fraudulent refund?

A customer claimed non-receipt, even though I resent the item (signed-for, but Royal Mail don't seem to have been able to deliver it as it just says that it's in the process of delivery).
    I have now received the original item returned back to me - it was undelivered and has taken some time to get here. The buyer did not bother picking it up from the sorting office.
    In the meantime Paypal have refunded the buyer and closed the case.

The question is, although I am vaguely aware that I can appeal, is it really worth it for a small amount? And if so how do I go about it?

Thanks in advance for any advice...

[URL="http://www.fruit-machine-sales.co.uk"]My alternative auction site for UK fruit machine sales[/URL]

Brooke Grey Guest

Yes you can file an appeal. Here are the basic steps: click on the resolution center tab once your logged into your paypal account, select the closed case and find the account in question, there will be a view button in the action column, follow through and click appeal. Now for your second question, is it worth it?
    I use to think so, now I’m a bit jaded and don’t think anything having to do with paypal is “worth it”. Chances are once they’ve made their decision its going to stick. You can still follow through and keep your fingers crossed; however, it cane become tedious so you have to put a value on your time. I personally spent weeks working on an appeal only to have it denied again. It was very upsetting to say the least.