Thread: What did I do wrong?

Andie Guest

Default What did I do wrong?

ebay suspended my account for selling fake goods. and now I can't get my money from paypal. I clearly stated in my descriptions that the bags were burberry look a likes. I never claimed they were the real deal so where did I go wrong? Someone please help me I have more items to list and I need my money.

look a likes, imitation, or counterfeits it's all the same and it is not allowed by eBay. Even if you state that whet you are selling is not the real deal.
    There are a few things you can do;
    Open a new eBay account (the ebook on this site will explain how) but then you can't be selling the same items as before because then the same thing will happen again.
    Sell your stuff on another auction site or craigs list.

TheFlyGuy Guest

I was an authorized Orvis dealer selling mostly fly fishing gear and then ebay shut me down for selling copyrighted material or some kind of BS excuse I don't remember the exact reason, have it written down somewhere. I told them I am an authorized dealer and I supplied them with the paper work to prove so but this was not good enough for them.
    Authorized or not I don't really think it matters if they want to shut you down they will.

Baazinga Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    ebay suspended my account for selling fake goods. and now I can't get my money from paypal. I clearly stated in my descriptions that the bags were burberry look a likes. I never claimed they were the real deal so where did I go wrong? Someone please help me I have more items to list and I need my money.
    you sold fakes and got kicked off, what are you crying about?? eBay clearly lists this as a big No-no when it comes to selling on their site and buyers are ordered to destroy any counterfeit goods they receive and they get their money back.
    Either sell actual burberry or come up with your own design. What you are doing is a crime.