View Poll Results: Do you think this a good site?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would use it!

0 0%
  • Its pretty good

0 0%
  • Needs improvement

1 100.00%
  • This site sucks!

0 0%

Thread: Alternative - gGavel.com Online Auctions!

ggavel Guest

Default Alternative - gGavel.com Online Auctions!

I have been screwed by ebay and paypal soooo many times! I am finally fed up with how I have been treated.

Me and some developers that I have gathered, made an alternative to eBay, its called [url=http://www.ggavel.com]gGavel[/url]

Currently I have ads running on Google, Facebook, and Myspace! We have investors looking into funding this. All I need is some feedback and comments about that site. Please take a second to check out the website. Registration is free and gGavel gives you a $50.00 credit so you can list you items. Thanks

[email]admin@ggavel.com[/email]

chrply Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggavel View Post
    I have been screwed by ebay and paypal soooo many times! I am finally fed up with how I have been treated.

Me and some developers that I have gathered, made an alternative to eBay, its called [url=http://www.ggavel.com]gGavel[/url]

Currently I have ads running on Google, Facebook, and Myspace! We have investors looking into funding this. All I need is some feedback and comments about that site. Please take a second to check out the website. Registration is free and gGavel gives you a $50.00 credit so you can list you items. Thanks

[email]admin@ggavel.com[/email]
    You say you been screwed by paypal but the only form of payment Ggavel offers is paypal which is now owned by ebay. i think because paypal is involved a lot of people will be very wary of this.

chrply Guest

Default Terms & Conditions

when it shows the Terms and Conditions i'am unable to scroll down to the bottom to read and unable to print out T&C for future reference. it smells just like ebay all over again.