Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy Now Button

Yes. authorize.net offers this same functionality. As far as functionality goes, they offer much of the same functionality as Paypal and is an integrated payment provider into the eBay system. So, you can switch from Paypal to authorize.net fairly easily. There is a $99 set up fee, but other than that, you should not notice as much of a difference.

Yes, merchant accounts can provide you with the button.

I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you mean you want a buy it now button on your website? If so, that's not hard to implement and I don't think you'd have to stay with paypal to have that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I currently have a paypal account that I would love to get rid of. I hate them with passion but I do really like the Buy Now Button. Do merchant accounts have the same ability to provide me with this button?
    I think any type of account can provide you with this typ of button, I'm assuming you mean other E-bank organization. I'd gues not.

It's not going to be the same thing. You will have a hard time seeing the same results from another payment processor. People trust PayPal and understand the "buy now" sign. I mean, you can make your own for another payment processor, but it isn't going to be as effective at all.

Use inspect element to retrieve the HTML and CSS for the button. Copy and paste works wonders
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Yes with a merchant account you can use buy now buttons. You log into your Paypal Merchant account and then go to the tab that says Merchant Services. It is in there that you can make your buy now button. Look for the link that says : Create Button. Click on this link and it will walk you through making the button. You will type in the item name and the price etc. It has a template that is easy to use. You can also make a button for donations and gift certificates. Try it and you will find it is very easy to do.

Why are your accounts getting frozen? I have been using PayPal for years and have never had my account frozen, but yet I hear of it often on here.

This is such a bunch of crap. They should really fix this. The Buy Now button is a global and international icon for buying online and they shouldn't punish users for using it.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

You can easily just take a screenshot of their buy now button and use it with your other merchants. However, I have no idea whether or not that is legal haha. Have you ever heard of the Belcher Button? It has been proven to get the highest conversion rates.