Thread: 21 day payment hold

dynamic Guest

Default 21 day payment hold

Hi am new to ebay and paypal, i recently starting selling goods. As a new customer i was told i would have to wait 21 days for payment on some, not all, of the items i have sold. The first thing i noted was that all the items i sent were the payment not been held recieved feedback upon receipt. However i have never recieved feedback on all the transactions were i have had to wait 21 days for payment release!!!!!! Is there something more sinister going on here?????? I do hope you understand what i have written my gramer is not great.

helen Guest

Default 21 days hold

Yes , they are now holding our monies for the full 21 days each time despite there being feedback on the goods and/or proof of signed for delivery

blengo13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    Yes , they are now holding our monies for the full 21 days each time despite there being feedback on the goods and/or proof of signed for delivery
    even withproof of delivery they dont release as u have to use their shipping services which cost you double, havent they got it all sussed out the robbin twats, anyhows i have just set up a new e-bay account and have requested cheque, postal order or bank transfer only, if i loose sales so what, better than loosing all my funds to them scammin tossers at paypal