Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Quit your bitching

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    People have a right to complain and vent out their anger over Paypal if they please. If you do not like the fact that people are complaining about Paypal, then you can choose to leave the forum. No one is forcing you to be on a forum where there is "bitching" involved.
    Exactly, it's a very nice thing to see how quickly everyone closes ranks when an ass like the man who typed the OP appears and rears their ugly head.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I'm sure there are many wonderful people working at Paypal that sincerely want to help out those of us who have trouble with Paypal. But the policies enacted by Paypal in regards to customer support is sometimes irresponsibly malevolent, dedicated scammers have stolen hard earned cash from innocent victims all while Paypal is apathetic to plight of these victims.

    Sure some cases are resolved but many others are just left to quietly die. I would like say to that I've dealt with some excellent customer support service from other companies and I've yet to encounter that level of service from Paypal.

  3. #43

    Default yup

    And Google Stormpay. stay away from them. the CEO steve Girsky from clarksville tn is a lawyer,. he is a crappy one at that as well. i cant wait to unleash his skeletons from 2006 the second he opens his mouth. he crossed a line you dont cross. dont mess with my children or peoples money.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    You tell people to stop bitching by.. bitching.. much logic.

    Why would you join this forum and not expect to see posts like that.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moji View Post
    You tell people to stop bitching by.. bitching.. much logic.

    Why would you join this forum and not expect to see posts like that.
    Like I tell people this is there section to explain about their side. Why they are like that and such. Grant the fact he is bitching doesn't mean he isn't welcome. There are usually two sides of the story and I believe that this is there area to tell us them and try to fix some wrongs..

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    I'm sure there are many wonderful people working at Paypal that sincerely want to help out those of us who have trouble with Paypal. But the policies enacted by Paypal in regards to customer support is sometimes irresponsibly malevolent, dedicated scammers have stolen hard earned cash from innocent victims all while Paypal is apathetic to plight of these victims.

    Sure some cases are resolved but many others are just left to quietly die. I would like say to that I've dealt with some excellent customer support service from other companies and I've yet to encounter that level of service from Paypal.
    You have hit the nail on the head, as you said there are no doubt nice people who work at Paypal but the majority of cases are as you say handled in a nasty and malevolent manner.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    212

    Default

    You are pretty much obligating us to use it. We receive our payments through Paypal, we can only pay with Paypal and most people want to buy things and pay with this system. You have simply made it worldwide, but it's so broken, that it ruins a lot of nice days.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    151

    Default

    That is true. It isn't to just say no to PayPal, particularly if you work online or sell things online. That kind of sucks for those who have had a hard time with it.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Why exactly are you here? This seems like some really pitiful attempt at trolling.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 29525500 View Post
    Why exactly are you here? This seems like some really pitiful attempt at trolling.
    A lot of the guest accounts are also trolling. I have asked all of them one question: "What did you do?" and none were able to answer with something that wasn't illegal. So as much as the post starter might be trolling, almost every complaint made on this forum is posted by a troll.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •