Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Quit your bitching

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    OMG do you hear yourself whining? Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to use paypal. If you don't like don't use it. If you feel like you were "duped" then maybe you should have taken your lazy ass and read the user agreement before you signed up so you knew what you were in for. All you uneducated lazy ass people need to quit bitching and get over the mistakes you made...not PayPal. Do you honestly think the government would allow a corporation of this size to commit all these "crimes" you are talking about and not do a thing a bout it. It's a capitalist market and if you don't like it get out.
    Alternatively, you could leave this forum and not bother reading?

This is a place for people to share experiences and help each other out. Yes, people will moan and whine, but that's because they are unhappy with a service provided.

What you're saying could be used in any situation in the world and has no grounds for good argument.

If you're not happy reading, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    But that isn't what he was doing. He was attacking other people that are using this forum for its intended purpose.
    Right. I get that. I certainly wasn't agreeing with this behavior. Sorry if it came across as if I was!

People have a right to complain and vent out their anger over Paypal if they please. If you do not like the fact that people are complaining about Paypal, then you can choose to leave the forum. No one is forcing you to be on a forum where there is "bitching" involved.

First of all, way to ruin how seriously people take you here by swearing incessantly. Fail. Second of all, this is a FORUM FOR PEOPLE SCREWED BY PAYPAL. Coming here to bitch about bitching is even worse than bitching in the first place. Not sure if troll, or really, really stupid.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

I agree not many people really read the terms of services and policies. In such a way you can easily violate some of their policies without knowing and that is when problems start coming in.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Agree with you partly. However, what about those people using PayPal in conjunction with eBay. It's pretty much the only option. Don't judge others man

This is a forum that was created for the purpose of people to be able to actually help one another, with the problems that they have faced with Paypal screwing them over, taking their money and or locking their accounts for no particular reason.

This is a forum where we can actually whine about how we have been wronged and that no-one will be able to help us all lose the hundreds of thousands that we all as a group on this forum have no doubt collectively lost.

Your right we don't have to use Paypal, however we are more or less forced into it, it is only recently that there are other companies that will offer the same service as Paypal, but regardless of that Paypal is used by most online stores and as a result some of us have to sign up for it in order to avail of any form of online shopping.

We are allowed to bitch and complain, we are allowed to say what we wish and as are you, your allowed your own opinion, and by all means speak your mind but don't dare insult people you don't know, let alone insult people you have no idea about the consequences that the theft of their money has caused, it is irresponsible and childish of you to do so.

I have in total lost over 50,000, lost my business, lost my credit score and almost lost my home as a result of Paypal.

So if you have nothing better to do with your time then complain about us complaining about being jerked about and that you have absolutely no idea about, get of this forum and don't bug us, Kindly grow the fluff up.

People get scammed all of the time and the government doesn't really do anything about it. If you don't like people complaining about paypal or sharing their stories where paypal is in fact at fault, then why are you on this forum? Surely you have better things to do than to just post on a forum you don't agree with.

Agreed, if you don't agree with this forum then why post here, it makes no sense for you to complain about our complaining, in which we are totally in the right to do so.

Default you hit the nail on the head

Quote Originally Posted by aaamusements View Post
    I would have to partly disagree with that... although no, they don't actually use weapons, Ebay DO force many of us to use Paypal.

Also this is a forum for people to vent about the problems that they have experienced with Paypal - so I wouldn't expect too many people to fall over themselves to agree with you in here!
    You hit the nail on the head there pal! This is the kind of forum where he/she is not welcome.

I have not experience anything like most of the posters here experienced with paypal, but being a member of this forum is good enough for me to learn from their experiences and be able to protect myself.