Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit your bitching

Is there a reason why you are here? This forum is specifically for people who want to complain about their experiences with Paypal. I'm not sure if you have a vested interest in the company or just believe that all big corporations have their consumer's interest at heart, but it is ridiculous for you to judge the people here, whom you have no relationship with, and don't know what they have lost or the hardships they have endured due to trusting Paypal with their money. People complain about banks and their greed all of the time. This is a great place for discussing problems we've had with Paypal (and its parent company eBay). If you have a problem with it, maybe this isn't the place for you to be.

Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    Is there a reason why you are here? This forum is specifically for people who want to complain about their experiences with Paypal. I'm not sure if you have a vested interest in the company or just believe that all big corporations have their consumer's interest at heart, but it is ridiculous for you to judge the people here, whom you have no relationship with, and don't know what they have lost or the hardships they have endured due to trusting Paypal with their money. People complain about banks and their greed all of the time. This is a great place for discussing problems we've had with Paypal (and its parent company eBay). If you have a problem with it, maybe this isn't the place for you to be.
    If you are talking about OP (Original Poster) it's because that this is the whistle blower section. Basically a section that they could "redeem themselves". This is meant for them to fix or apologize for there mishaps.

I agree. Paypal is a really great company. No matter what you are using, buying online is always a risk! You really need to research who you are buying from and their track record. Sometimes you can find out very quickly if someone is scamming you, just by asking a few questions. But i'm sure if you called paypal, they would tell you that like anything there is some risk. Just don't buy stuff that's really expensive or sell expensive stuff! Use a local classifieds site for that, one where you meet the person and know that they aren't ripping you off! You can't blame it all on ebay or paypal!!

People can't help but complain about it because sometime they really are left with no choice but to use it and that's the saddest part. Like if there's an alternative that could actually work than Paypal, people would probably use it. Until then, it's just this way or direct to the bank which is more unpleasant.

I have personally never had an issue with Paypal, and I use it for all of my income since I work solely online. BUT, I definitely won't judge those who have something to say about Paypal. That is what this forum is for. I have heard enough complaints from people to realize that Paypal most certainly is NOT perfect. I'm glad to say that I have personally never had an issue, but I feel for those who have.

With that said, I suppose this section is so that people from Paypal can defend themselves. I guess the general idea is that things DO happen with Paypal, but maybe it isn't the norm, ya know?

WOW...first let me say I joined this forum thinking it was somewhere to vent and also get advice for problems I was having with paypal. Not somewhere where I am going to be called lazy and ignorant by someone assuming that I didn't read or understand my agreement with paypal.

So with that being said- This goes out to the original thread poster - if you don't have a solution or anything nice to say- Why don't you do us all a favor and don't say anything at all. Unless your goal was to get many comments by pissing everyone off- in that case - mission accomplished- now go take that attitude of yours elsewhere..we are here for help.

Quote Originally Posted by warmweatherwoman View Post
    WOW...first let me say I joined this forum thinking it was somewhere to vent and also get advice for problems I was having with paypal. Not somewhere where I am going to be called lazy and ignorant by someone assuming that I didn't read or understand my agreement with paypal.

So with that being said- This goes out to the original thread poster - if you don't have a solution or anything nice to say- Why don't you do us all a favor and don't say anything at all. Unless your goal was to get many comments by pissing everyone off- in that case - mission accomplished- now go take that attitude of yours elsewhere..we are here for help.
    Weird time to say this but welcome, sadly though this section is dedicated for them to "fix their mistakes". This is where they can fix it then make things better.

I don't think it too much to expect a service to actually work as advertised. Especially when it concerns money.

I don't think "lazy" or "ignorant" is a good word for it.

I've heard a lot about people getting screwed over by PayPal. That hasn't been MY experience, but I don't do a lot of different types of transactions on PayPal; I just get paid for various work that I do online. I hear enough complaints that I am definitely sympathetic for those who do NOT have a good experience with PP.

That said, though...like others have said, this is a section for people to defend PP. I guess they have a right to defend themselves...wouldn't you want that right?

But that isn't what he was doing. He was attacking other people that are using this forum for its intended purpose.