Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit your bitching

Default Quit your bitching

OMG do you hear yourself whining? Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to use paypal. If you don't like don't use it. If you feel like you were "duped" then maybe you should have taken your lazy ass and read the user agreement before you signed up so you knew what you were in for. All you uneducated lazy ass people need to quit bitching and get over the mistakes you made...not PayPal. Do you honestly think the government would allow a corporation of this size to commit all these "crimes" you are talking about and not do a thing a bout it. It's a capitalist market and if you don't like it get out.

David Mars Guest

What country are you living in? Yes I honestly think the government would allow a bastard company like PayPal to operate. Our government thrives off of corruption, havenít you heard? Iíll hand it to you, the world is full of lazy individuals who donít read user agreements, I happen to be one who DID read it and guess whatÖ. their vocabulary makes it to where your damned if you do, damned if you donít. They reserve the right to place accounts on hold and lift them as they see fit. I donít blame them for it, itís their way of covering their assets but donít go around saying that we are the ignorant ones. People donít come on here just to complain, we come on here for advice and seeking alternatives. Do yourself a favor and read some posts.

Harrybee Guest

You area funny person. I did read all there shit and followed it to the best of my ability and I was still screwed over had my account limited and them shut down for no damn reason at all. They do suck and I will make sure all my friends and family never use this bullshit scum company. People like you make me sick to my stomach

lez Guest

why doesn't the moderator delete and ban this idiot from the forum? We are real people losing hundreds of thousands of dollars to Paypal and they are filling their vaults with money they steal from us.
    I can deal with the capitalist market that is not the problem. I just don't like the dictatorship that paypal rules by.
    You always lose when using paypal and paypal always win. What's next Paypal is going to tell me how many children I can have?

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    OMG do you hear yourself whining? Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to use paypal.
    I would have to partly disagree with that... although no, they don't actually use weapons, Ebay DO force many of us to use Paypal.

Also this is a forum for people to vent about the problems that they have experienced with Paypal - so I wouldn't expect too many people to fall over themselves to agree with you in here!

keepinitreal Guest

While you maybe some kind of spokes person for paypal or whatever I strongly disagree with you. I read over everything when I signed up for my paypal account did everything right and I was still shut down. So yes I will continue to bitch and moan and groan and do as I please. This company is a huge scam that needs to be taken down!!!

pinkm0827 Guest

Default Account opened in 1999

I totally disagree with the poster. I opened my account in 1999 when paypal was offering money to sign up with them (before ebay of course) The agreement that i signed up with was nothing like the agreement now. My account was shut down after over 13 years (it's a business account) for violating ebay policy, even though on ebay I am a power seller top rated seller and have not be suspended there. I have over 3000+ feedback. I did sell something that apparently wasn't allowed even though there is no where in their policy that states this. they are classifying it under something that it is not. My listing was removed with no answer from ebay on why it falls under the classification that they stated. I emailed them numerous times for an explanation with no answer. When I signed up paypal was not even associated with ebay so how can they close my account for violating ebay policy? Wouldn't my account be only bound by my original tos with the original paypal? I never agreed to their new tos in any way shape or form.

companies update their ToS all the time ( you have to as times are changing) and if you chose to keep using the service that is provided to you that means you agree to the new ToS, simple as that. There is nobody that is forcing you to use paypal so if you don't like it go elsewhere.

we don't like you in this forum so why don't you go elsewhere!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    companies update their ToS all the time ( you have to as times are changing) and if you chose to keep using the service that is provided to you that means you agree to the new ToS, simple as that. There is nobody that is forcing you to use paypal so if you don't like it go elsewhere.
    I repeat, Ebay does force users to adopt Paypal for some listings.

You might have more credibility if you could actually spell "losers" in your username - or did you mean to put "looser" as in "less tight"?
    [URL="http://www.fruit-machine-sales.co.uk"]My alternative auction site for UK fruit machine sales[/URL]