Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paypal suing google

Quote Originally Posted by HippoDelight View Post
    So I was browsing around and tickled pink to hear that Google has stolen former paypal executives. Apparently paypal was looking to provide Google with all of their checkout needs while Google was in cahoots with their top developers. I love it. Finally paypal gets it stuck to them they way they stick it to everyone else. I personally prefer Google wallet to paypal. I havenít looked into merchant account solutions yet but I do know that I refuse to use paypal ever again after they cheated, lied and stole from me. From the sound of it, it looks like everyone from the janitor to CEO at paypal are lacking morals.
    I think this is actually just awesome, it is about time that they had something done to them.

How does Paypal steal from a customer. Don't they just process money? I am a bit confused at the idea of theft.

I haven't tried google wallet yet. The only thing is a lot of the sites I work for online only pay out to paypal, so it's hard to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by spc97t View Post
    How does Paypal steal from a customer. Don't they just process money? I am a bit confused at the idea of theft.
    Paypal has access to every single one of their account holders accounts, they can easily access them and siphon off small or large amounts whichever suits them really.

Google is superior to Paypal. I don't think Paypal will win. Google will always lead the internet and it will be a great service, no matter what they get accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by spc97t View Post
    They inherently have access to everyone's accounts, which allows them to take small amounts from everyone, when and where they wish to.

Well unfortunately, Google Checkout still isn't as popular as Paypal, so I guess they still have a lot of work to do if they want to beat Paypal.

At least Google is giving PayPal some competition. At least there is competition for PayPal so that they can stop their stupid policies.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]