Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal suing google

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GOOGLE is a SPY AGENCY tht is under CIA and NSA control and collects every search you do or everything you say or buy online. Better to use an alternative internet with proxy and and anonymous IP. Dont trust anything people. You are being watched by criminal scum working outside the law without warrants.
    I actually agree with this conspiracy. It would be better to look for alternatives who, though a small company, would not cheat, lie and steal from your wallet at all. There are lots of alternatives out there just make sure to check it out first for its reputation. Maybe even the alternative which is linked to this site can be a better alternative.

I'm hoping Google will win this lawsuit. I've personally never tried Google Wallet, but I'm satisfied with Google's other products and hoping Google Wallet will be the same. I also hope Google doesn't hire ex-PayPal employees for this, as it would just become another PayPal.

This thread is really old, in case no-one noticed. Any one know what happened in this supposed paypal vs google?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamde View Post
    This thread is really old, in case no-one noticed. Any one know what happened in this supposed paypal vs google?
    Most likely nothing. How can you sue somebody over "stealing" your employees? You should give them a reason to stay they are not slaves

Most likely just a bad rumor!

It doesn't surprise me to hear this. Companies swap top employees all the time...luring them in with ridiculous salaries and perks, only to lose them a few years later when another company offers more. They take with them their "experience" in the form of ideas and secrets which they share with their new firms...which might give them an edge, but they lose out when the employee goes to yet another company and does the same thing.

Is it any wonder that we as the consumer is at war with big business when big business is at war with each other. The point to this is to know and understand that we only know but a little of what is going on. It is unfortunate that companies that are in place for us such as Paypal, is actually against us. It will pan out eventually. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by swagger View Post
    I'm hoping Google will win this lawsuit. I've personally never tried Google Wallet, but I'm satisfied with Google's other products and hoping Google Wallet will be the same. I also hope Google doesn't hire ex-PayPal employees for this, as it would just become another PayPal.
    Google Wallet is really nice. I've used it a few times (it's not supported everywhere) and it works great.
    I really hope a lot more countries and stores are going to support Google Wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by elle_kay View Post
    LOL. They are all a bunch of rich crooks anyway. Don't assume that you can trust Google any more than you can trust Paypal. It's best to proceed with caution with all of them.
    Sadly you're right. Once the companies get big they tend to become cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by batman57 View Post
    Google checkout is OK until you have a problem (and you will just like with PayPal). Google check out's customer support is even worse then Paypal. Yes it is possible. They don't even have a phone number you can call. Just e-mail support. FYI e-mail support is nothing but automated prewritten e-mails that will drive you crazy.

I hope these two giants bring each other down and we don't have to deal with either anymore.
    Wow that is cold! But maybe that is what needs to happen to these big corporations. A lot of us consumers are sick of the BS and want change.

Good luck winning a lawsuit over Google. Almost unheard of nowadays. First of all, you can't sue for "stealing employees." That MAY be dirty pool professionally, but is not illegal.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]