Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal suing google

HippoDelight Guest

Thumbs up Paypal suing google

So I was browsing around and tickled pink to hear that Google has stolen former paypal executives. Apparently paypal was looking to provide Google with all of their checkout needs while Google was in cahoots with their top developers. I love it. Finally paypal gets it stuck to them they way they stick it to everyone else. I personally prefer Google wallet to paypal. I havenít looked into merchant account solutions yet but I do know that I refuse to use paypal ever again after they cheated, lied and stole from me. From the sound of it, it looks like everyone from the janitor to CEO at paypal are lacking morals.

Quote Originally Posted by HippoDelight View Post
    So I was browsing around and tickled pink to hear that Google has stolen former paypal executives. Apparently paypal was looking to provide Google with all of their checkout needs while Google was in cahoots with their top developers. I love it. Finally paypal gets it stuck to them they way they stick it to everyone else. I personally prefer Google wallet to paypal. I havenít looked into merchant account solutions yet but I do know that I refuse to use paypal ever again after they cheated, lied and stole from me. From the sound of it, it looks like everyone from the janitor to CEO at paypal are lacking morals.
    Google checkout is OK until you have a problem (and you will just like with PayPal). Google check out's customer support is even worse then Paypal. Yes it is possible. They don't even have a phone number you can call. Just e-mail support. FYI e-mail support is nothing but automated prewritten e-mails that will drive you crazy.

I hope these two giants bring each other down and we don't have to deal with either anymore.

Unregistered Guest

I cant see either one of these companies going anywhere anytime soon. I wouldnít trust goggle anymore than I trust paypal Ė especially if they have the same snakes running the pit. I put my faith in my merchant account company; even with them I’m a bit leery. So far I havenít had any troubles but who knows; maybe they will turn into one of these heartless corporations as well. Itís a sign of the times when automated responses from computers and 12 year old Indian kids on the other side of the world are answering your support quires.

Mannie Guest

If the big dogs from PayPal went to Google I sure as hell won't be using Google. Those snakes at paypal are horrible and have screwed me over big time and now they went to Google. Plus I've heard Google checkout sucks from a few of my friends that use them. I am however very satisfied with my merchant account through merchantinc. Screw everyone else out there real merchant accounts are the way to go

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cant see either one of these companies going anywhere anytime soon. I wouldnít trust goggle anymore than I trust paypal Ė especially if they have the same snakes running the pit. I put my faith in my merchant account company; even with them Iím a bit leery. So far I havenít had any troubles but who knows; maybe they will turn into one of these heartless corporations as well. Itís a sign of the times when automated responses from computers and 12 year old Indian kids on the other side of the world are answering your support quires.
    GOOGLE is a SPY AGENCY tht is under CIA and NSA control and collects every search you do or everything you say or buy online. Better to use an alternative internet with proxy and and anonymous IP. Dont trust anything people. You are being watched by criminal scum working outside the law without warrants.

hahaaa, this is hilarious finally Paypal will start to take notice, when Google comes charging over the mountain like Rome did for Hannibal, but its too little, too late; Google will steal all their customers pretty soon.

Default Karma

That's what PayPal gets. They're trying to run the whole internet as an online funds processor and take advantage of people because they're so big. Now Google is doing the same thing to them as they do to their customers. Maybe now they'll know how it feels. As much as I hate Google, I can actually applaud this. Maybe Google will run PayPal out of business, they're probably the only company that would be able to.

To me, Google isn't better. They are governement drones that collect way too much information for them. Wouldn't trust either company in my opinion. I guess that's what happens when a company gets too big. They all get corrupted somehow.

LOL. They are all a bunch of rich crooks anyway. Don't assume that you can trust Google any more than you can trust Paypal. It's best to proceed with caution with all of them.

All major tech companies steal from each other. They steal ideas and top performing employees. They are so incestuous that I am glad that they are finally getting what's coming to them. So funny!