Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternative worth switching for

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    paypal alternative - merchantinc - I'm a current merchant/customer
    ebay alternative - bidzonko - I'm a current buyer/seller

avoid ebay and paypal!
    Thanks for the tip, I am sick and tired of Paypal and wouldn't mind leaving both paypal and ebay behind if possibele

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I lived in the UK for a few years and used Nochex to sell on online when I was over there and never had any problems with them. The sign up took me a while but once it was all said and done it worked well for my needs.
    Will look into this as well, since I am from the UK. Trying to find some where to sell my iPod Touch, lol. Much appreciated.

I have not used any other alternative apart from PayPal, this is because for me to withdraw money in some of them, I have to use a third party which is also very costly.

From the replies above, many people seem to like merchant inc, so why not try it for a while.

Merchant inc seems pretty good. I think ill register and try it out. Ill write to you guys about my experience.

I find that Western Union and Skrill is not that bad.

I have used them in the past and I have had very good experiences with them both. They have good customer service and they are really helpful.

That is my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by DomDom View Post
    Merchant inc seems pretty good. I think ill register and try it out. Ill write to you guys about my experience.
    I had a friend who actually used them and he liked them. He isn't a huge fan of the fee's but they aren't that bad. Overall he really likes them.

Default Craigslist

Craigslist is definitely a good alternative. The best thing about them is there are no fees like eBay. You have to be careful when you meet someone for a sale. I usually meet them at a McDonalds or any public place where there are people around. Also be careful when people email you and say they'll send you a money order in the mail and have their "mover" come pick up the item. It's a pretty common scam on Craigslist. Either way it's still a lot better than eBay and you can still make a lot of money.

BTW has anybody heard anything interesting about WePay? I tutor online and have a possibility of receiving my money through them!

I think skrill is probably the best alternative to PayPal, quick deposits/withdrawals and I've never had any problems with them. You just have to pass two forms of validation, you have three choices to choose from (bank deposit, address verification and one other which I can't quite remember).

Quote Originally Posted by DomDom View Post
    BTW has anybody heard anything interesting about WePay? I tutor online and have a possibility of receiving my money through them!
    I've never heard of Wepay, sounds kind of dodgy to me, I know of Alertpay and Payza, those are legit entities online.