Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm in minus funds and I'm underage, need advice!

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyKid1 View Post
    Ahh okay, I'll do all that!
    It's for selling iphone box's, they think they're getting a phone, and I forgot to send them so a few weeks late this happens. SO I guess there's no point in sending them!
    WHAT?? Are you serious? Don't come crying here with your problems when you are the problem. And don't you think it's a bit shady selling iPhone boxed trying to trick people into believing they are buying a phone? And then you don't even ship the box. Ever think there is a reason Paypal don't want kids using their services?

Properly describe what you are selling and then ship the item after a buyer has paid. Problem solved.

It's for selling iphone box's, they think they're getting a phone, and I forgot to send them so a few weeks late this happens. SO I guess there's no point in sending them!
    Your lucky that they got their money back. They could have taken you to court and you might have paid a lot more than what the item was for. Not sure how the laws are there but it can be very bad for you.

Default agreed

I agree with the 2 posts above , This forum is for victims.Not for scammer.If you are indeed a scammer you have probably caused alot of people alot of greef.And now you come crying here because your scam backfired and people got their money back? I am a very gently and polite man by nature , and don't get me wrong.But sir, i hope you go to hell.People like you are the problem on this earth , and the reason why so many people have alot of greef and have problems at home/have money problems/loose their jobs/commit suicide/so on.
    Kind regards
    Mark

Wow.. That is just text book scamming and you are openly admitting to it here.. You know you could be criminally charged for what you are doing. It's fraud. You can't accept money that someone sends thinking it's for an iphone and then you send them an empty iphone box. There are a lot of people who would endlessly pursue you for that. And you even say you just withdrew this stolen money to your bank account??? Shame on you. You should work on giving refunds.

[URL="http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/ebay-paypal-accounts-sale-verified-sellers/96929-ebay-accounts-sale-paypal-accounts-vccs-vbas.html"]Premium USA Ebay Accounts for Sale[/URL]

Please email your purchase inquiry: [email]StealthEBandPP@gmail.com[/email]

crying Guest

Question paypal problem underage

Quote Originally Posted by brat42 View Post
    Cancel the direct debit between PayPal and your bank (online banking or call your bank).

I have to tell you this but PayPal are likely to get debt collectors on to you to try and recover their loss. Legally speaking, there is no contract between you and PayPal as you are underage and therefore cannot go into legally binding contracts. Anyway, if anyone hassles you, tell them to stop harassing you otherwise you'll sue them as the transaction is disputed.

By the way, what's the reason for your negative balance?
    im 14 and i got paypal account,and i want to cancel it but my account are limited and dont know how to complete it, please anyone Help :'(