Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm in minus funds and I'm underage, need advice!

Default I'm in minus funds and I'm underage, need advice!

I'm in about -800 on paypal from ebay,
    They have all my details (Address, name, card ect)
    But i'm underage (17) What can they do?

What should I do?

Help is very much needed!

Thanks!

Cancel the direct debit between PayPal and your bank (online banking or call your bank).

I have to tell you this but PayPal are likely to get debt collectors on to you to try and recover their loss. Legally speaking, there is no contract between you and PayPal as you are underage and therefore cannot go into legally binding contracts. Anyway, if anyone hassles you, tell them to stop harassing you otherwise you'll sue them as the transaction is disputed.

By the way, what's the reason for your negative balance?

Quote Originally Posted by brat42 View Post
    Cancel the direct debit between PayPal and your bank (online banking or call your bank).

I have to tell you this but PayPal are likely to get debt collectors on to you to try and recover their loss. Legally speaking, there is no contract between you and PayPal as you are underage and therefore cannot go into legally binding contracts. Anyway, if anyone hassles you, tell them to stop harassing you otherwise you'll sue them as the transaction is disputed.

By the way, what's the reason for your negative balance?
    Ahh okay, I'll do all that!
    It's for selling iphone box's, they think they're getting a phone, and I forgot to send them so a few weeks late this happens. SO I guess there's no point in sending them!

run and hide! paypal is horrible and will ruin your credit and good name. change bank accounts and never work with them again.

Default Don't Worry

If i were you just create a brand new PayPal account and this time show it having a good standing PayPal can track you down but if you can make a new PayPal account and keep a good record for your second account you can easily say the first one was use fraudulently and you have no information about that and show your second account to have an excellent standing PayPal should be dummmmm enough to fall for that

Quote Originally Posted by arf001 View Post
    If i were you just create a brand new PayPal account and this time show it having a good standing PayPal can track you down but if you can make a new PayPal account and keep a good record for your second account you can easily say the first one was use fraudulently and you have no information about that and show your second account to have an excellent standing PayPal should be dummmmm enough to fall for that
    But I withdrew the money to my bank account.. I'll give it a try. Just remembered I got some of it payed to my bros paypal as mine had reached the limit. So his is minus too

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyKid1 View Post
    But I withdrew the money to my bank account.. I'll give it a try. Just remembered I got some of it payed to my bros paypal as mine had reached the limit. So his is minus too
    Question? Did the buyers get their refund? I am guessing cause you didn't ship the phone. Did you even have the phone to ship?

They called me and warned about the debt collectors. What should I say to them? Deny it was me?

You make me sick. You sold item(s) on ebay, did not ship the items out and know want advice on what to do.

I would give you advice but I would get this account banned for censorship. You make the honest sellers on ebay a bad name. I run countless accounts and never allow this to happen to any of my buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
    You make me sick. You sold item(s) on ebay, did not ship the items out and know want advice on what to do.

I would give you advice but I would get this account banned for censorship. You make the honest sellers on ebay a bad name. I run countless accounts and never allow this to happen to any of my buyers.
    I have sisnce sent the item. But paypal still refunded them, and I'm still in minus funds...