Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instant Bank Transfer Not Instant

I think il just offer to return the item when the reversal happens

My PayPal balance is now minus the amount of the item?

I've just been on the phone to PayPal and they said if I don't pay my negative balance within 120 days the will
    Suspend my account

travis_h Guest

Fuck them. Let them cancel the account, or better yet do it yourself. - just make sure to unlink any cards and empty out the money first!

Default it actually depends

if you used your debit card for a payment you should have been charged instantly
    if you used your checking account you can ask the bank to stop payment
    you will have a negative balance on your paypal account and youll be contacted by collections agency anyways you can just deal with your life if you close your bank registered on paypal and have collections ruin your credit rating at least you got away with your purchase or just log in to your paypal account you should be able to pay off the negative balance if you want to do the right or screw paypal screw your credit rating at least you got away with a few hundred dollars

I did the right thing in the end and returned the guitar back to the shop and they refunded me 868

It's interesting because what I want to know is how can PP but a mark against your credit file when they have not ran a credit check on me?

Regards Callum

The answer is they haven't put a mark against your card. Your account went into the negative because you hadn't paid the seller properly! So you either had to put the money into the PayPal account or return the item, like you did.