Thread: Payapl safety you need to read this

paypalstinky Guest

Default Payapl safety you need to read this

i have been on the phone to paypal about my account even tho i used paymate for over 2 hours

Asking what gives them the right to judge our charater

They base there desision on facts they think is right so you are a fraud, criminal and so on but they dont even know you so is that not a case for descrimination of character.

Also there must be millions of people in the same situation as mine needing to sell to make a life for themselves, getting so far then paypal attack and left with tress and misery no longer can sell or make a good income.

Lets talk about paypal safety for sellers this has happened to me twice so far.

We send the item to a customer, they are unhappy we tell them to send the item back for a refund , but they open a case, they then send you a item after excalating the case further , you recieve rubbish a posted item nothing to what you sold , you tell paypal but the customer has a tracking number for the item been sent back.

So you lose out on the item and the money and you still need to paypal the money and your account is on hold till you do so.

They talk about safety where is the saftey in that.

It has happened twice now and i am sick of it , i have all the stuff i need to prove this to prevent it happening to anyone else.

Also payapl suspened accounts if it has been used on a previous computer all account, so if you where to buy a second hand computer and the previous owner had accounts suspened then you will not be able to sell on ebay, they do this because they track the ip address and computer number and information.

I have done allot of research for a long time to know that paypal have allot of loop holes they need to fix and also should not jugde a book by its cover if they havent even read the book yet

Send me any stories or if you have been in a similar situation to [email]lostcityofgold@hotmail.com[/email]

they call them selves trust and safety team
    Well wheres the trust and where is the safety

I agree with you 100%. Scan through this site and youll get hundreds of stories for your collection. I sold with them for years - countless transactions in good standing then I had one negative feedback and all of a sudden my account was limited - they paralyzed my business and financial life so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by paypalstinky View Post

Also payapl suspened accounts if it has been used on a previous computer all account, so if you where to buy a second hand computer and the previous owner had accounts suspened then you will not be able to sell on ebay, they do this because they track the ip address and computer number and information.
    A friend of mine bought a house where previous owner had had a paypal account that got suspended. Now paypal suspended his account for having the same address as a suspended account. He sent in all the paper work showing that he just bought the house but paypal did not care. Permanently suspended for buying a house.

The problem with Paypal is that they can't be reasoned with. It is all generic computer generated answers that applies to all, no circumstances considered.
    Every account is different but the way paypal looks at it it is all the same.

Paypal is the most out of touch company you'll ever deal with and no personalized care. To them you are just a number.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHot View Post
    The problem with Paypal is that they can't be reasoned with. It is all generic computer generated answers that applies to all, no circumstances considered.

Paypal is the most out of touch company you'll ever deal with and no personalized care. To them you are just a number.
    you hit the nail on the head partner!

Paypal sounds like the terminator. It cannot be reasoned with. It does not feel pain, pity or remorse. It would be funnier if it was not true. I swear the customer service is not customer service at paypal. Almost like they are just telling you what they emailed you even though they may tell you to contact them. Why should I contact you to hear what you just sent me? I already know you don't believe in fair and balanced customer service.

WAY OUT OF TOUCH! All of you are so correct on that. They pretend to think the world is full of "honest people, people are basically honest" NO it's full of their trancient peddlers that in my opinion are sent over to steal from you. After being ripped off by them more times than I can now count, and then being told by representatives that are LAUGHING AT ME "why are you so upset???" Well, IDK you stupid low grade moron, maybe because your company keeps stealing my money. Does this compute? It's not a language barrier either, the foreigners laugh, the americans laugh, this is something new they are being taught. No matter how nice or how rude you are to them when describing why you are mad at Paypal its all handled the same way...in JEST. They are not FDIC and they need classes on how to treat a customer. They should at least be forced to PRETEND to care.

Quote Originally Posted by paypal_rots View Post
    They should at least be forced to PRETEND to care.
    The ones that pretend to care are the worst. They will promise to fix your problem within a few hours, which never happens. Or they'll promise to have "the person working on your account" to call you back, which never happens. At least the rude ones don't pretend they are going to solve your problems.

Paypal is enough to drive anyone to madness.