Thread: Paypal Revenge

robertlent007 Guest

Default Paypal Revenge

Paypal has pulled all their stunts on me. Holding funds until merchandise has been shipped and received. I have had buyers make false claims while paypal withdraws the funds for 30+ days. You name it paypal has done it over the years. However, all the while I was getting to know the ins and outs of their little games. Once you get to know how they operate its just a matter of time before you can strike back. For instance: For the longest time I would pay with instant bank transfers, gaining their trust long enough for them to allow me to make a huge purchase with an instant transfer just so I could get full revenge on their BS. Called bank and stopped transaction - paybacks are a bitch. Sure they waited 4 months for me to zero my account but I wanted them to know how it felt to want payment. Well, that and to know there is ALWAYS someone much more clever out there than they are.

Take that paypal! Ha, loved your little sweet revenge.

The ultimate would be that we all stop using them. Unrealistic but it would be so awesome. Imagine all the executives at Paypal coming in to their fancy offices one morning and there are NO transactions taking place. What a priceless moment!

Smile PayPal in the Courts

[=Hi I am a PayPal User(or was) and in the process of taking them to my local County Court in Essex.UK if you would like to come along on Friday 16 March 2012 then please feel free to come to Romford County Court.Essex.not far from Romford Railway Station,could be Very interesting,look forward to meeting you,you might? see PayPal Legal Bof?

Quote Originally Posted by Soccamama View Post
    Take that paypal! Ha, loved your little sweet revenge.

The ultimate would be that we all stop using them. Unrealistic but it would be so awesome. Imagine all the executives at Paypal coming in to their fancy offices one morning and there are NO transactions taking place. What a priceless moment!
    I would LOVE to see that day come lol. We can dream,cant we

Default Paypal Revenge

Ive just started using paypal for the first time. Ive received a payment and set up my bank account. Yesterday I withdrew the money to my account and it said it could take between 2 and 3 days for the withdrawal to complete.
    However just now I logged into paypal and it says that the withdrawal is complete. I was very happy and logged straight into my bank but unfortunately the money isnt there yet. So where is my money as paypal says its completed?
    Should I be worried? Or is it ok? I just dont want my money to go missing

Launa

You call that revenge, when you buy something and then stop payment transfer from your bank account. What if the seller sends you the item you bought, then you stop payment and you receive the item. Congrats you just stole from a seller. That is called stealing and fraud.

The only way to get revenge is to make tons of paypal accounts and operate from that.

Quote Originally Posted by percival199 View Post
    [=Hi I am a PayPal User(or was) and in the process of taking them to my local County Court in Essex.UK if you would like to come along on Friday 16 March 2012 then please feel free to come to Romford County Court.Essex.not far from Romford Railway Station,could be Very interesting,look forward to meeting you,you might? see PayPal Legal Bof?
    well what happened in court?