Thread: I got out! I'm Free!

Default I got out! I'm Free!

MerchantInc is all you need to know to rid yourself of the hell Paypal has put you through.
    It works with ebay, puts the money straight into your checking account and is only $8 a month, 1.99%

I don't want to sound like a walking billboard but I am just so thrilled to be free from paypal after there numerous limitations they put on my account, always siding with buyers eventhough they are scammers and the way the police your every move is ridiculous.

They are the bomb, right?!

You made a good move in getting your merchant account you will not be disappointed. I'm still feeling like a walking billboard and I got my account 4 months ago.

Life is good when goods are sold and money is deposited in your checking account.

I have been seriously considering this company but I still have my hesitations. I did call and speak to them and the CSR was very informative and answered all my Questions unlike Paypal when I tried calling them.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHood View Post
    MerchantInc is all you need to know to rid yourself of the hell Paypal has put you through.
    It works with ebay, puts the money straight into your checking account and is only $8 a month, 1.99%

I don't want to sound like a walking billboard but I am just so thrilled to be free from paypal after there numerous limitations they put on my account, always siding with buyers eventhough they are scammers and the way the police your every move is ridiculous.
    Take me with you! I want some too! I am so sick and tired of having to say a prayer everytime I login to my paypal account begging my money will be there and not frozen or vanished. It should not have to be this way and I guess, according to you it does not have to be this way.
    I would just think that paypal, being as big as they are would listen to their users and try to make it easier for us to have access to our own money.

I'm in the UK is this available for me? Or is it US only?