Thread: You get what you pay for

Default You get what you pay for

Paypal prides themselves for not having any monthly fees and who can say that is a bad thing....well it is kind of....you get what you pay for. No monthly fee; no customer service. No monthly fee; no charge back protection. No monthly fee; no access to your money. No monthly fee; no seller protection.

I couldn't have said it better! You are spot on in saying "you get what you pay for" and ain't nothing in life that comes free and easy. Just like with Paypal that tries to promote their "free" (yea right) service....you get a whole lot of headache in return.

I believe it's best to pay for a quality product or service but that's just me.

Paypal was a constant source of stress for me and there was always a problem with something. The whole 21 day hold is not that appealing either.

No I pay a small monthly fee for a merchant account and it has sooooo been worth it. Just the fact that I know the money will be in my checking account in 2 days is priceless. I hated the guessing game Paypal played with my money and when it would be available to me.

I pay paypal and ebay lots of moneys for using them to sell my items but I get no help from them when thief take my item and moneys. They should pay me back for time I waste on phone try to fix things they make wrong for me.

so done with paypal. they are nothing but problems that I'll end up paying for and who wants to pay for problems?

merchantinc has been what saved my business because I can't have my funds on hold for 21 days (or more) since I have to use the money I get paid to purchase materials for the product I am shipping the customer.

Paypal is a sinking ship so get off while you can

Right, jump ship while you still can....
    BEFORE they throw you overboard WITHOUT a life vest!

$7.95/month, 1.99% money deposited into your checking account

what more can you ask for?

People get off your high horse and stop the BS. "you get what you pay for " lol Paypal is the way to go and you know it. You'd think the amount of users would be a good indication that it works better than anything else.
    It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    People get off your high horse and stop the BS. "you get what you pay for " lol Paypal is the way to go and you know it. You'd think the amount of users would be a good indication that it works better than anything else.
    It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this out.
    Hey douchebag, fall of your high horse and break your neck and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by chrystalspark87 View Post
    paypal prides themselves for not having any monthly fees and who can say that is a bad thing....well it is kind of....you get what you pay for. No monthly fee; no customer service. No monthly fee; no charge back protection. No monthly fee; no access to your money. No monthly fee; no seller protection.
    a-m-e-n! :d