Thread: Is paypal going to run the world?

Default Is paypal going to run the world?

Think about it it is not that far fetched. Paypal is everywhere and spreading fast like black mold in an moist underworld.
    Now they are establishing themselves in retail stores.
    Paypal acts like a bank and operates like a bank yet they don't have to follow any banking regulations. Hmmm is that not a but shady to you?

And how do they get around this? I don't know but my guess is there are some thick envelopes being passed under the table to whoever would stand in their way of running the world. Politicians, lawmakers and judges don't get rich just doing their job.

Disgusting!

Oh hell noooooo!! That's not even a funny thought to ponder...paypal running the world more like....paypal RUINING the world!!!

Yea, they seem to have some deep pockets when it comes to passing cash to the movers and shakers that might turn a blinde eye to the injustice they dish out to those using their services but they sure hold on tight to the money they have "froze" from people like me that just wants our money back!

Disgusting....I have to agree!

CORRUPTION + ABUSE OF POWER = PAYPAL

Paypal is like an abusive husband that the wife wont leave. And if you leave you come back convincing yourself that things have changed but nope...still the same s**t.

Would you keep banking with a bank if they treated you like paypal does or would you find another bank? Didn't think so.

Paypal in retail stores does not seem safe for the consumer. THe way it is going to work is PayPal's brick-and-mortar service enables account holders to enter their phone number and a PIN at a terminal in order to make a purchase or payment using a card is also an option.

First of all if you have a card why would you opt for Paypal?

And with all the technology out there these days how easy is it not going to be to pull out your cell phone, pretend talk or text while you instead are filming the person in front of you typing in their phone number and pin when they are checking out. Or how about security cameras catching you typing in your phone number number and pin. That might be tempting, and certainly easy, for an underpaid security guard.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDogKarma View Post
    Think about it it is not that far fetched. Paypal is everywhere and spreading fast like black mold in an moist underworld.
    Paypal acts like a bank and operates like a bank yet they don't have to follow any banking regulations. Hmmm is that not a but shady to you?

And how do they get around this? I don't know but my guess is there are some thick envelopes being passed under the table to whoever would stand in their way of running the world. Politicians, lawmakers and judges don't get rich just doing their job.

Disgusting!
    they've gone retail? what the fuck?

Never, Ever, Ever, By No Means would I EVER use Paypal in retail! Really?! Is the internet not proving to be profitable enough for the beast?! And beast is exactly what Paypal is.

I really don't understand WHY anybody would choose that form of payment at a retail store when other, better options are available.

This venture into the retail world just seems CRIMINAL!

Paypal is the 1% that gladly takes money from the rest of us 99% in order for them to further separate themselves from us commoners.
    Saying you are not going to use paypal is getting harder and harder since they are slowly reaching into the retail market as well. One day paypal will be as common as VISA and then what do we do? It is not like people say "I'll never use VISA again" Frightening isn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by PClolita View Post
    Never, Ever, Ever, By No Means would I EVER use Paypal in retail! Really?! Is the internet not proving to be profitable enough for the beast?! And beast is exactly what Paypal is.

I really don't understand WHY anybody would choose that form of payment at a retail store when other, better options are available.

This venture into the retail world just seems CRIMINAL!
    I was entertained by the fact that you are referring to paypal when you say beast. they should stop spreading nightmare online. But the people behind it are so greedy so i think they wont.
    [url=http://www.sprinklesshop.co.uk/]sprinkles[/url]

I wouldnt use them retail either LOL. I hate them with all my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDogKarma View Post

Disgusting!
    They manipulate the elections so running the world is not that far fetched.