Thread: Ebay & paypal suspension reinstate

houawu Guest

Default Ebay & paypal suspension reinstate

Hi guys I work with a sub-company of ebay and paypal. We make revisions on those suspended accounts and reinstate them according to ebay and paypal laws.

I fully understand your feeling of account suspension but we can help you with perfect solution. In past 6 years, we have reinstate over 1000 accounts, majority of them are power seller accounts.

We can work for all kinds of suspension problems, not matter why your account is suspeneded, we can help you to fight for another chance. Even ebay & paypal say no to you, we can still help you from inside, and its lawful! So your account can be reinstated according to ebay law and there would not be any similar problem in the future!

I really want to help, and I can help! For any problems please contact me freely!
    Last edited by houawu; 02-21-2012 at 09:04 PM.

houawu Guest

for any inquiries, you can send me a message. I gurgantee our information is vaild and real.

and I work for AmEx so send me your account information and I will see if I can lower your balance........................NOT!!!!!

Common, if you truly "make revisions on those suspended accounts and reinstate them according to ebay and paypal laws" then why dont you just work on the list of suspended accounts that you have, there should be about 100,000 accounts to pick from, that should keep you busy.

houawu Guest

No worries, I just want to help those people really needs this kind of service. I know how depress it would like to have your account suspended. I just want to provide my resource to this community.

houawu Guest

Actually ebay and paypal are doing business and they do not actually want to limit your account. This would of course reduce their income. Consequently, ebay and paypal would regularly revise some suspended account and reinstate them. Our company is providing ebay and paypal such account list and account information.

So you can see this process is totally lawful. Normally the account would be reinstate in 45 days. Cost for ebay reinstate starts from 350USD and paypal from 300USD. If the account can not be reinstated after 45 days, you will get full refund from us.

For ebay reinstate you need to provide me the account name, address, telephone, email address.
    For paypal reinstate you need to provide me the paypal ID, address, name, telephone.

Why don't you have another try after tedious talking to paypal and ebay? This is simple and effective!

If you want to reinstate, we are professionals can help!

Quote Originally Posted by houawu View Post

For ebay reinstate you need to provide me the account name, address, telephone, email address.
    For paypal reinstate you need to provide me the paypal ID, address, name, telephone.
    You may very well be running a legit side business off of your real job but shouldn't you be doing this for free at work just getting paid your salary?

All this informational would be a hackers dream come true. No need to "hack" when the information is given to you.

How would you be able to prove you are legit?

Default reinstated account

If you really can help to reinstate my account, please contact me, thanks

HI
    please contact me if you can reinstate my account, thanks