Thread: im gonna put A stop to this

mikemoses Guest

Default im gonna put A stop to this

searching for food banks
    thanks to pay pal fuckin up my 1000 a week business no apparent reason
    its nucleolus greed ill tell it to their face before all theore weak employeess take their last breath
    i only lost 2500 dollars i been shot in the back for 125 that wasn't even mine

i dont thank all pay pals employees life insurance policy's could amount
    to how much i can dish out
    this is where they are f u ck ed
    i got every one here loop hole link

paypal busted them selves by not sending any person receipt on therre vanishing fees and their vanishing double UPS chargers for those of u in the usa

i have a great feelng they are gonna freeze the account of some one who has nothin to loose but the lives of some paypal employees soon

i had a dream about this over and over

imagine 200,000 unsatisfied paypal victims 200 of them will retaliate to the extreme

fasttalon Guest

Unhappy Raped & butt banged by paypal again

So true---her is one of my horror stories with ebay & paypal
    sold a good used merc outdrive to a dickhead in colorado
    he receives it and says it is junk--paypal freezes $690.00
    and tells me the guy must send my drive back because he says
    it is junk--so he sends me back his broken outdrive in my box!!!
    Keeps my good drive --i tell paypal that this is not the drive i sent to him--they say too bad--the buyer is protected--in short
    i get fucked out of my good part--they keep the money and i end
    up with scrap metal worth about $1.59--all because paypal can
    let shit heads like this hide behind gestapo practices
    you could make a living doing shit like this by using paypal
    hell--buy a good item from someone---use paypal to screw the seller
    and use the box it came in to send some junk back that weighs the same as the original shipping weight--then smile knowing
    paypal fucked another seller--paypal should be terminated now!!!!

PayPalVictim99 Guest

I agree! I will help you...They screwed me badly. I have all the time in the world to get even for all the misery they caused me, after they made thousands of dollars off me and I played fair and by the rules. Their piece-of-shit rep. hung up on me when I called them, in tears, and asked for an explanation. I was so furious, I wanted to crawl through the phone line, out the other side and...well; you know. I am dead serious about assisting you. It's time to not lay down and take it anymore! Shoot me a reply. Strength in numbers and I'll even help you recruit! I despise them...They step on the little guy and the hard-working person and then throw us out like garbage; not even considering we might be dependent on that money to feed our kids and keep a roof over our head! Money which is ours from the sale of our item! NOT theirs!

dochall22 Guest

lets start a group dedicated to creating fraud ebay/paypal accounts and scamming people out of money - send all that money to one account and lets rule the world with our riches!!!!!

Hurlin4U Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fasttalon View Post
    so he sends me back his broken outdrive in my box!!!
    Keeps my good drive --i tell paypal that this is not the drive i sent to him--they say too bad--the buyer is protected--in short
    i get fucked out of my good part--they keep the money and i end
    up with scrap metal worth about $1.59

BTW, I always use the USPS for this reason.

I haven't had to use their "inpection services" yet, but if you go on USPS.com and scroll down to the bottom, there are 2 links; 1 for the Postal Inspector & the other for the Inspector General.

Just send them an e-mail when someone pulls this & they will look into it. They don't take mail fraud/theft as lightly as Paypal & Ebay.

If more ebay sellers would report these crimes to the correct officials, then people would really be thinking twice before they pull it.