Thread: UK verified ebay business account for sale/100% FB (1270)/Top seller/see details...

inajiffi Guest

Default UK verified ebay business account for sale/100% FB (1270)/Top seller/see details...

Hi there, here I have my original ebay business account up for sale. my business was established in 2003 offering customers a vast range of electronics and entertainment goods at the best possible price which inc:

Games Consoles,
    Video Games (majority),
    Laptops,
    PC Desktop Systems,
    iPods, iPhones, iMacs, iPads,
    Mobils Phones,
    Headphones,
    Various other electronics (New & Used),
    Amazon Vouchers.

I have offered my customers fantastic service over the last 9 years and have never failed to disappoint yet. The account has a 100% positive feedback rating (1270 feedback in total). I have recently started a new business selling other products and need the investment to fund my new venture.

Sensible offers welcome...

Benefits:

1. Account is a verified UK ebay business account.
    2. Offers a 20% discount on ebay sellers fees.
    3. "Top Seller Status."
    4. Silver "Power Seller" status.
    5. 9 years old.
    6. 100% Feedback rating.
    7. 1270 positive feedbacks.
    8. "812" items sold in the last 12 months.
    9. Policy Compliance - High.
    10. No outstanding balance (current and up to date with a zero balance).
    11. Detailed seller ratings as follows:

Item as described - 5.0/5.0
    Communication - 5.0/5.0
    Dispatch Time - 5.0/5.0
    Postage and packaging charges - 5.0/5.0

Please note I will not be scammed, I have worked hard building this ebay business. NB This is a UK ebay business account and therefore I would prefer to sell it to a UK trader or business, too many scams involving buyers overseas I'm afraid.

Payment to be made by bank transfer. Arrangements can be discussed with me directly so buyer and seller are always in agreement.

As stated above sensible offers are welcome and all offers will be considered carefully, I am looking for a quick sale so when I'm satisfied with an offer account will be sold.

Please contact me via PM with offers, thank you.

"I have tried to cover everything above and be as concise as I can but if I have missed something or you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me. For peace of mind I will message the buyer from the ebay account I am selling before purchase to verify that I own the business account, a telephone number will also be provided if you need to contact me with any questions or if you need advice."

Contact
    Last edited by PayPalEmpire; 02-07-2012 at 08:47 PM.