Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walk a mile in their shoes

Respect for this post. I agree that PayPal does do their best at points to help everyone with their issues. Even if it IS PayPal's fault for wronging people, it is not the people who work there. Most of them are just trying to pay bills like everyone else.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

It is not really about PayPal customer support that people complain, it is their policies. They sometimes slam you with limitations all of a sudden. Customer support they try a bit but they are still not good.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Everyone is complaining that paypal is so horrible yet everyone sticks with paypal.

Something that upsets me is all the complaints the poor CSR's are getting. These people are doing the best they can to their best ability. Ever think that maybe they did not receive the proper training or have access the proper information on order to do their job in a satisfactory manner to you.
    They get yelled at all day, often for mistakes made by paypal users themselves, so who can blame them if they are a bit snappy at times?
    Just show some respect people.
    Unless you hadn't noticed they are the company's representatives, they are meant to be able to take stick and still have a smile on their face and so on, even if it is a mistake made by the user themselves, however respect is to be earned not just given.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    Respect for this post. I agree that PayPal does do their best at points to help everyone with their issues. Even if it IS PayPal's fault for wronging people, it is not the people who work there. Most of them are just trying to pay bills like everyone else.
    That is what I really wish people would understand! It's like people think that the people who work in customer service are somehow capable of MAKING PayPal refund money, unlimit accounts, etc. NOT. Those minimum wage employees do not have that much power. All they are really allowed to do is read off of a screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tersuss View Post
    Unless you hadn't noticed they are the company's representatives, they are meant to be able to take stick and still have a smile on their face and so on, even if it is a mistake made by the user themselves, however respect is to be earned not just given.
    No offence but do you really think these PEOPLE on the other side of the phone like all the rude customers calling them for things they can't do anything about? It's really sad if you do. They become depressed because of all the things people tell them on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    No offence but do you really think these PEOPLE on the other side of the phone like all the rude customers calling them for things they can't do anything about? It's really sad if you do. They become depressed because of all the things people tell them on the phone.
    I agree, I don't think people would risk losing their jobs by doing the right thing 100% of the time. Paypal is a massive business, and it's quite clear they will screw people just for money. An employee that can't agree with that will just be let go.

Yes I do complain about paypal and what they do but yet I use it because I think they are the best, and there is no company that is perfect. The people that you should get mad about and complain is the management not the employees of the company because they are not the people that put the rules and regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Everyone is complaining that paypal is so horrible yet everyone sticks with paypal.

Something that upsets me is all the complaints the poor CSR's are getting. These people are doing the best they can to their best ability. Ever think that maybe they did not receive the proper training or have access the proper information on order to do their job in a satisfactory manner to you.
    They get yelled at all day, often for mistakes made by paypal users themselves, so who can blame them if they are a bit snappy at times?
    Just show some respect people.

It's there job, they receive specific training in order to deal with people getting mad and rowdy with them, they are not meant to lose their temper it is their job to quickly and politely find out what the issue is and give a nice and pleasant response to the person/s issue, also with pretty much every site out there using Paypal there isn't much choice.

I think this is our fault, not theirs. They simply made a faulty system and they scam people with it. We are the fools who choose to stay with Paypal and not move to a better service.

Personally, I quit Paypal yesterday because they scammed me with an E-bay deal. I will never return to them in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    That is not our problem, these people that work on the help desk deal with angry customers on a daily basis, it is their job to deal with complaints, not with rudeness and an abrasive attitude but with a calm demeanor, I've worked on a help desk team and if anyone was to be rude to a customer then that person would then be fired, Paypals help desk is no different, whether or not they deal with angry customers on a daily basis or not doesn't matter, it's their job and if they can't keep their temper tight and not lose it and begin to literally shout down the phone then they are all in the wrong job.

The fact that they could become depressed as a result is also none of anyone's concern, people like myself who write on this server have lost homes, businesses not to mention small fortunes that we will never see again, so the fact that they might be depressed is really none of my concern.

I know all about depression, I was depressed when due to them I almost lost my house, when I lost my business because they froze my funds, then reopened my account, only to have my funds magically disappear.

So no it's not sad of me to think that, it's sad of you to even try and protect these people.