Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Walk a mile in their shoes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default Walk a mile in their shoes

    Everyone is complaining that paypal is so horrible yet everyone sticks with paypal.

    Something that upsets me is all the complaints the poor CSR's are getting. These people are doing the best they can to their best ability. Ever think that maybe they did not receive the proper training or have access the proper information on order to do their job in a satisfactory manner to you.
    They get yelled at all day, often for mistakes made by paypal users themselves, so who can blame them if they are a bit snappy at times?
    Just show some respect people.

  2. #2

    Default

    I didn't have as much to complain about as many of these people but I figured out soon enough that Paypal was not for me.

    However, there are MANY legit complaints, headaches and hardships thanks to Paypal. I luckily got the hell out before they got me good. No turning back.

    Paypal...no way...no how!

    And as far as the customer service needing a little slack...really?!? Rule number one in customer service...NO MATTER WHAT.... is let the customer "hear" your smile. Afraid they make the staff suck on sour lemons!

  3. #3

    Default

    Don't even thing about starting anything here with that BS about "Walk a mile in their shoes" shit. How about they walk around the fucking world in my shoes, how bout that????
    Paypal had taken money from me, held the money they didn't steal, given away my merchandise to scammers posting as buyers so dont even get me started you dumb ass.
    People like you make the world suck a whole lot more.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Everyone is complaining that paypal is so horrible yet everyone sticks with paypal.

    Something that upsets me is all the complaints the poor CSR's are getting. These people are doing the best they can to their best ability. Ever think that maybe they did not receive the proper training or have access the proper information on order to do their job in a satisfactory manner to you.
    They get yelled at all day, often for mistakes made by paypal users themselves, so who can blame them if they are a bit snappy at times?
    Just show some respect people.
    you show some respect and get lost. we are real people with real paypal problems and if you are not planning on helping out we dont need you here.

    The last thing we need is more excuses for the poor service paypal provides.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosers69OMG View Post
    Everyone is complaining that paypal is so horrible yet everyone sticks with paypal.

    Something that upsets me is all the complaints the poor CSR's are getting. These people are doing the best they can to their best ability. Ever think that maybe they did not receive the proper training or have access the proper information on order to do their job in a satisfactory manner to you.
    They get yelled at all day, often for mistakes made by paypal users themselves, so who can blame them if they are a bit snappy at times?
    Just show some respect people.
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! (behind you and leave this forum)

    It is not their lack of knowledge or not having access to the right information. It is their lack of wanting to help. Plain and simple. They don't care. How about "the customer Is always right"? what happened to that?

  6. #6

    Default

    not everyone sticks with paypal i think we are all here as a sounding off board and for support. i've seen lots of people use alternate services.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelli405 View Post
    not everyone sticks with paypal i think we are all here as a sounding off board and for support. i've seen lots of people use alternate services.
    alot of people are not aware that there are available options to paypal when selling on ebay. Call up ebay and ask this question and they will tell you that you must use paypal which is not true but what is another lie going to do??

    Of course alot of people are using alternatives since paypal is faster at shutting down accounts then they are at signing up new people. People should just stay away from paypal to begin with and they will save themselves alot of trouble.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezaynoway View Post
    alot of people are not aware that there are available options to paypal when selling on ebay. Call up ebay and ask this question and they will tell you that you must use paypal which is not true but what is another lie going to do??

    Of course alot of people are using alternatives since paypal is faster at shutting down accounts then they are at signing up new people. People should just stay away from paypal to begin with and they will save themselves alot of trouble.
    paypal did me wrong for the last time and I got myself a merchant account. got so tired to put up with all their BS and I have been nothing but happy since I made the switch.

  9. #9

    Default

    Umm I think you are missing the point that some of us don't stick with them by choice- rather that is the only payment method given to us to use for certain sites...so really what choice do we have to go elsewhere.

    And again as I told the last person who found it a problem that we are here giving complaints and seeking advice about paypal- if you have nothing nice to say- do us all the favor of saying nothing at all. If you have to solutions for the problems we are having - move along to the next topic or better yet..the next forum all together.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bay City, MI
    Posts
    83

    Default Bad Customer Service

    I don't know who you've been talking to but every time I call PayPal with a concern I get some foreigner that doesn't know how to speak English. Either that or I get someone with an attitude problem who ends up hanging up on "accident". People they hire either should be fluent in English or have a good attitude. They are the ones getting paid while they're on the phone, not us.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •