Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK fully verified paypal accounts for sale

Default UK fully verified paypal accounts for sale

UK Fully verified ebay and fully verified paypal accounts for sale

*please note*

these accounts are for the UK ONLY

1x ebay fully verified seller account with a fully verified paypal account and gmail account

special deal (be quick)

full package for FREE to the first person who posts on this thread

(if you're not in the UK, there is no point in posting as the account is useless to you)

also

the full package for 50 to the first person who buys an account, be quick

(send me a pm, and post a message saying pm sent on this thread so i know who you are)

normal price

after these 2 deals prices will stay at 150 so be quick

i can sell these in bulk as well, drop me a message to discuss

These accounts have been fully set up and ready to use right away

You will get 1 brand new fully verified ebay seller account, 1 fully verified paypal account and a gmail account

The paypal account has been fully verified and does not require a bank to be added to verify the account. However if you want to withdraw money to a bank you will still need to add a bank account of your own

I will only accept bank transfer.

There are to be no refunds if you mess up a account. However, i am willing to offer a replacement should any problems happen and you were not the cause of it.

Once you have purchased i can keep in touch with you if you wish and guide you through setting up the account so it can last a long time

Please pm me for more info
    Last edited by xxxhustlerxxx; 02-04-2012 at 12:13 AM.

send the freebie then

UK ONLY!

10char

yes im from the U K SON!!!!!!!!

like i have told you in PM. you have been asking other people for usa vba's lol

my accounts are useless to you.

i would rather give a account away to a UK person who can use it, than waste it on a US person.

sorry dude
    Last edited by xxxhustlerxxx; 02-04-2012 at 07:25 AM.

What as asking other people for US Vba's got to do with the UK ebay account? Maybe I have friends in UK? Maybe I have friends in USA?

The point is clear, if you do not believe I am from where I stated ask the admin or mod to check my IP address then we shall see where I am from, and its behind an ISP not VPN.

Second, you stated the first person to post on this get the uk account, I was the first and you didnt give it to me. Therefore you not stating what you said.

Third, I even asked for the bank account details to send the money for the uk account, you refused. Stating "I have a lot to learn son", you seem to judge people even though you dont know where they are from or what they are doing.
    Last edited by ralph; 02-04-2012 at 08:44 AM.

lol ok, freebie on the way to you.

if you are in the US it will just be wrecked though mate.

hope you can understand why i said no.

freebie on its way to you though mate

freebie sent

yep i got it thanks

still got the deal on for 50 to the first buyer if anyone is interested. i gave one away for free last week. grab the bargain while you can. it will never be this low again.