Thread: rob Peter to pay Paul

Default rob Peter to pay Paul

Ron Paul....that is.

Just have to wonder if all the funds that Pay Pal has "frozen" from the many Pay Pal / Ebay processors are really "frozen" or if they have been used for "funding" the Ron Paul Super Pac.

Things that make you say "Hmmmmmmm" with a raised brow of course

Just a thought.

How is it that Paypal can do what they do. Well lets buy some politicians that agree with them:

PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel makes $900,000 which makes him the single largest contributor in the short time since the PAC was founded on December 20, according to Federal Election Commission filings. I am sure Rep. Ron Paul must be thrilled about this "pocket-change" given to his doomed campaign.

Hhmmmmmmm....doomed campaign and equally doom and gloom business (for us anyway)!

How bout give money back to the people that have been waiting ever so patiently...I'm losing my patience though! And news like this just fires my ass!

Burns my butt too!

Seems to me that the boys at the top have the engine running but no driver.

Wonder how much they have had to "contribute" to the current Chair of the Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke who is in charge of supervising and regulating the U.S. banking system in general. Paypal got around that somehow like a slippery snake.

what is the deal with this? In two months, Peter Thiel, billionaire co-founder of PayPal, donated a combined $2.6 million to Endorse Liberty, a Super PAC supporting Ron Paul.
    What is Peter Thiel after? Hoping Ron Paul will suffer dementia and then paypal will silently take over the world??
    Business and politics should not mix but we know all to well that they go hand in hand and the more money business "contributes" to politics the more they can get away with.

Exclamation

You tools.
    Ron Paul is the only hope for the U.S.