Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to sue Paypal

Default I want to sue Paypal

Has anyone filed a lawsuit against PayPal?
    I sold something to a fraudulent buyer, so I lost my item and money.
    I sued PayPal in small claims, and this lawyer emailed me saying that if I pursue, I will be entitled to their legal cost as well.
    Can anyone help?
    I am just tired of being screwed over by paypal and the criminals they support

I don't think you will have to pay any of paypal's legal fees if you win your case. However if you loose your case you you may be responsible to cover their legal fee.

I am no legal expert but should you not be suing the buyer instead of paypal? The buyer is the one with your money and your item. Yes, paypal helped him get there but paypal has nothing of yours.

As far as some lawyer e-mailing you that you will be responsible for paypals legal fees it sounds like scared tactics to me.

Sue those MF's for all they are worth, which would be alot since non of us can get our money because paypal is holding from us.
    I am done being walked on all over by paypal and having no rights at all not ever to my own money. And yes I know I agreed to the Terms of Service and yes I know I should have read and understood all of it prior to signing on but who does that?? Maybe if they wrote in a short and consist manner comprehensible to the average Joe I would have paid more attention to is.

Who doesn't wanna sue paypal?!?! They are a crooked, low down snake in the grass slithering around looking for the next dollar to take! They have a whole meadow of rats to choose from but somehow they take from the honest people and the fraudulent people get away with scams in this big messed up system.

I'm so tired of even tryin to get my money back!

You GO though! Somehow they have to own up to whats right and whats wrong.

Sue the bastards in small claims court without an attorney.
    What they told you is standard bullshit. After making this threat to me, they failed to show up in court. Read my article and think about it.
    [url]http://www.ballbrit.com/Archive/Darkside.pdf[/url]

neinkarrace Guest

Default I want to sue Paypal

Yes I would agree with the OP but still I am not getting how about for Indians as we dont have Credit card option to verify since paypal can verify using bank account. Also there are some Nigerians in India who opened fake bank accounts here to cheat people.
    If some one got cheated from India how does the buyer will get his money back?

Default that was very unfortunate

Paypal has its seller protection and paypal reviews evidence sent by sellers now if your saying that it was a fraudulent buyer do you have evidence to support that or did you forgot to put a tracking number because its a waste of money PayPal will protect you if they think your telling the truth but thats up to their discretion and how will paypal know that your buyer is fraudulent or could be you for all they know please be more specific cause you can be tagged as a fraudulent seller for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by arf001 View Post
    Paypal has its seller protection and paypal reviews evidence sent by sellers now if your saying that it was a fraudulent buyer do you have evidence to support that or did you forgot to put a tracking number because its a waste of money PayPal will protect you if they think your telling the truth but thats up to their discretion and how will paypal know that your buyer is fraudulent or could be you for all they know please be more specific cause you can be tagged as a fraudulent seller for all we know.
    First off I am leaning towards you being a shill account. However, I will humor you. It does not matter if you have delivery confirmation, signature confirmation, or any evidence you speak of. I have even heard of people recording themselves putting the item in a postal box at the post office while sending it off and that was not good evidence for paypal. Paypal does not care!

Quote Originally Posted by arf001 View Post
    There is no seller protection as of today they told me its obselete. They will side with the buyer. They do not care if you provide photos of items time-stamped from digital cameras, tracking #'s, etc. None of this matters. Today they proved they will ALWAYS side with the buyer with little to no questions asked. they asked my buyer ZERO. She selected one box "not as described" and that was it. She's been silent. She got everything she asked them for. I'm sorry this is ODD. Their idea is to keep people buying. Us sellers who are paying for these losers to bid on our items are being mistreated. We take a hit on seller fees, listing fees, the initial shipping, etc...for the money to be given back to the buyer. SHAMEFUL COMPANY.