Thread: how to sell my ebay account?

tara1245 Guest

Default how to sell my ebay account?

I'm interested in selling my ebay account. I had no idea I could even do this until I came across this forum tonight. Can anyone give me advice on how this works and how to safely go about this? I have an account started in 2003- power seller w/20 percent off fees and 100 percent positive feedback. 952 total feedback

Hey, thanks for the info! For some reason I can't post replies to this forum right now but thank you for responding.
    Last edited by tara1245; 02-12-2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: forum is not letting me add replies to this post

Quote Originally Posted by tara1245 View Post
    I'm interested in selling my ebay account. I had no idea I could even do this until I came across this forum tonight. Can anyone give me advice on how this works and how to safely go about this? I have an account started in 2003- power seller w/20 percent off fees and 100 percent positive feedback. 952 total feedback

Hope I can help You, the first thing you do is go into the other forum area where it says ebay accounts for sale and post that you have this account and all its info. Then you should accept a form of payment where someone cant get your account info and ask for a refund there are alot of rotten people out there so be safe and use a paypal account or another form of payment method like green dot where the rotten ones cant steal your account and get there money back.