Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Ebay Seller Accounts and Verified Paypal Accounts

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Item 1. sold.
    Item 2. still available.
    Item 3. 2 year old seller account 0 feedback 100/$5000 limit with verified paypal $220

  2. #12

    Default

    Travis, where is my account on item 1 as I've paid for 6 days already. Are you scammer?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictumOFeBay View Post
    Travis, where is my account on item 1 as I've paid for 6 days already. Are you scammer?
    No i forgot my other emails password thats why i created a new one and didnt have your email nor username this is Poon? send email to [email]pr0vider2oo2@hushmail.com[/email] i'll send info

  4. #14

    Default

    yes, it is me Poon. you know it is a big question if you disappear right after you pick the money. I will send you email again!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictumOFeBay View Post
    yes, it is me Poon. you know it is a big question if you disappear right after you pick the money. I will send you email again!
    Yea but i was still on this site with same name

  6. #16

    Default

    Alright bro, let's forget our misunderstanding, and go ahead for the deal. I need more than 1 US account but I will check this one out first. Wish you can help me more than that soon.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictumOFeBay View Post
    Alright bro, let's forget our misunderstanding, and go ahead for the deal. I need more than 1 US account but I will check this one out first. Wish you can help me more than that soon.
    Sent login info..

  8. #18

    Default

    got it and will test it soon. thanks!

  9. #19
    Ginger06 Guest

    Default

    Hi can i use this account in uk ? and is it business or personal ?
    Thanks

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger06 View Post
    Hi can i use this account in uk ? and is it business or personal ?
    Thanks
    Personal seller account and yes if you use VPN,VPS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •