Thread: Paypal frozen with $2,000 for 180 days BUT BIG QUESTION!!

king83 Guest

Default Paypal frozen with $2,000 for 180 days BUT BIG QUESTION!!

Okay so ebay suspended one of my accounts for lack of payment of some fees. Then paypal limited my account of course, I tried to get it reversed but failed they told me they will keep my account frozen for 180 days because I broke the agreement when I signed up. But here is the thing, I was a MINOR when I signed that agreement over 5 years ago. So does this agreement still apply to me Or can I some how use this in my favor? Or maybe I shouldn't even mess with this and just wait the 180 days?

From what I could find PayPal User Agreement was Last Updated on Jan 24, 2012 and by continuing to use paypal you agree to their user agreement so if you were no longer a minor at that time I don't think you can use that as an argument.
    I think you can have Paypal do a review after 45 days to see if they'll release your money sooner but don't hold your breath for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ProXI11 View Post
    From what I could find PayPal User Agreement was Last Updated on Jan 24, 2012 and by continuing to use paypal you agree to their user agreement so if you were no longer a minor at that time I don't think you can use that as an argument.
    I think you can have Paypal do a review after 45 days to see if they'll release your money sooner but don't hold your breath for that to happen.
    Don't mess with Paypal they always mess with you back. Quietly wait the 180 days and hope for the best. This money is not paypals to keep no matter what your situation is so you will be getting your money back with a lot of patience and time.

Quote Originally Posted by jayman View Post
    Don't mess with Paypal they always mess with you back. Quietly wait the 180 days and hope for the best. This money is not paypals to keep no matter what your situation is so you will be getting your money back with a lot of patience and time.
    Not always the case. Sometimes you have to wait a lot longer than 180 days and then when Paypal does release your money mysteriously there is some money missing. Almost like they charge you a storage fee to earn interest on your money. Paypal is nothing but a thief.